Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Forest  (Read 3599 times)

Yoma

• View Profile
Forest
« on: September 21, 2017, 12:04:52 PM »
I had a dream last night,with very random events. Im not going to speak of everyone,because only one of them keeps appearing in my mind.
I was in a forest,alone and confused. I didnt know what i was doing there,but i knew i had to survive somehow,gather food,supplies,find shelter. I had all these plans in my mind and somehow i knew how to do it and sudenly i felt at ease. Few minutes later,after some exploring,i found a campsite with 4-4 tents of different shapes ans colors,circleing a huge hole in the ground covered with stigs and leaves. I knew it was a trap ment to protect those inhabitanta. The thing is,no one was around when i noticed all those,but when i got closer to investigate,2 fierce monkeys appeared and all the ppl poped out of their tents and started to panic. I somehow lured the monkeys into the trap really quiclky,but then 2 huge gorillas appeared and o knew the hole was too small for them,so i screamed at everyone to run downhill to the ruin i noticed while exploring. What kept me wondering is why,once we reached the ruins and lost the gorriilas,there was an imense invizibile wall beyond those ruins. Everybody said they tried to break through,because beyond that wall we could find salvation,but no1 could. Me neither. But i realized that the wall can be climbed and i somehow managed to understand its "paralel" structure and tried to escaladate it and i felt an enegy from within my dream and i woke up. An energy that told me "dont do it"

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Forest
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2017, 12:30:00 PM »
Yoma – The hole in the ground and the invisible wall are two ways your dream is trying to show you a very important dimension of our mind or awareness. It feels like a trap because it takes you beyond your present limits. Limits in dreams are the result of fear or inability to understand.

I know it is difficult to realise, but nothing can hurt you in dreams. It is so etched into us the dangers of the outer world that it takes years to slowly realise dreams are different. The fierce monkeys are only made fierce by your fear of them. Try imagining getting close and holding them. It may not work at first, but the rewards are wonderful.

The invisible wall can never be understood by thinking, for it is beyond any form, beyond our understanding. It is the entry to bodiless existence.

Example: I had no sense of having a body. Thoughts had ceased, except for a murmur apparently a thousand miles away. Yet in blackness, in immensity, in absence of thought I existed vitally as bodiless awareness. We think that we are our body because we have no other experience of our existence. So, we identify with our body and so are terrified of dying – which in a sense is what we do every time we go to sleep – we die - and leave our sense of a body behind.

Please try imagining standing in front of the wall and reach your hand and arm into it – and watch what happens. You can also practice falling down the huge hole in the ‘middle’ of the village. The middle often represent your own core self or fundamental being.

Tony