Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Is this a form of lucid dreaming?  (Read 3935 times)

Dragonfly

• View Profile
Is this a form of lucid dreaming?
« on: September 27, 2017, 07:37:49 PM »
Hello!

Last night I dreamed that I was near a large grey door. My youngest son was with me and as we walked past it, we both heard loud aggressive knocking from behind it. I felt instant apprehension and as I felt this my son looked up at me raising an eyebrow to say something like "what's this?". Then instantly I knew it was a dream and a voice inside my head said "open it... you need to see what it is". It was at this point that I woke from the dream. is that 'knowing' part of lucid dreaming?

Many thanks!

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Is this a form of lucid dreaming?
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2017, 10:13:17 AM »
Dragonfly – Yes, it is lucid dreaming, and it has a lot of information partly hidden in it.

For you are still dreaming because you are experiencing dream images, but you have awoken to new possibilities. Your son and the voice are all taking you beyond apprehension in your dream. Hearing such a helpful voice is a real advance, but you still need to open the door, and that will be a massive step forward.

But lucid dreaming in only a step toward real lucidity. Please read http://dreamhawk.com/uncategorized/lucidity/ which explain another level.

Tony