Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: killed lame  (Read 4015 times)

voodoo-doll

• View Profile
killed lame
« on: September 28, 2017, 09:44:52 PM »
I was in some sort of orange kinda brown mountain and there was a lot of metallic constructions i ran to a part where there were 2 improvised metal walls to use for cover between them there was a gap i used a sniper to aim in the gap and there were 2 men in a building far away when i shot and killed one of them a message appeared in front of me: you successfully killed "lame". i went to the edge of this mountain and found myself in a metal pillar using a rope i jumped down(i felt pretty good about the jump like if i was having fun) and i swung the rope to reach another mountain, instead of going up to the top i went down to check the around the base of the mountain but i only saw sand when i was going up the mountain i woke up.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: killed lame
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2017, 11:09:35 AM »
Voodoo-Doll – Some of the associations needed to understand your dream are so personal I can only guess. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/association-of-ideas-with-dreams/#Working

The colour if the mountain and the mountain itself suggest you are trying to grow, to expand your inner horizons, but you are held back by an attitude. The orange maybe indicates indicate refined or transformed sexuality or urges, and perhaps greater wisdom. But the brown is a feeling which lacks joy or ‘colour’. In other words you have not yet been able to transform influences from your past.

“In a man’s account of exploring his dream, he first says his attempt was to understand his ‘brown’ feelings. His attempt to understand leads him to the realisation that it is a habitual feeling or attitude he learned from his father, and that leads to a wonderful release of colour - the landscape begins to spin until the colours blend and shimmer. His world is now full of colour. The release doesn’t in itself give him new abilities, but it does point the way by showing him that by working, by applying himself in a chosen direction, new abilities would be manifested.”

You have the habit of killing parts of your nature - All the people, animals, places you see in your dreams, are simply your own feelings, fears, hopes and wonder projected onto the screen of your sleeping mind as images. So, it makes sense to take the image of your dream person, thing or animal back into you and own it. In that way, you are meeting and dealing with the things about yourself you are not owning or conscious of. That is why dreams are often difficult to understand, because we are hiding things from ourselves.

The mountains, although they themselves are creative works of nature, your dream shows man made metal structures. This shows how you project your own personal views onto what is really your basic natural self. See http://dreamhawk.com/interesting-people/animal-children/#Program

Also you still are at the foot of the mountains, a view of your everyday life – is it satisfying? We are dual creatures – the everyday life and also the enlarged life. See http://dreamhawk.com/news/there-is-a-huge-change-happening/ Without both we are only half our potential self.

You are obviously slightly lame inwardly, but it needs to be met and thereby transformed, not killed.