Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Universe,discoveries and old civilizations  (Read 4116 times)

Yoma

• View Profile
Universe,discoveries and old civilizations
« on: September 30, 2017, 08:54:34 AM »
Hello Tony!
I had this very interesting dream just moments ago.
I was in some kind of cryogenic state and i was brought back to life,together with my partner (a girl). We were alone on a small ship and some voice started to explain us why we are here and what we have to do. It seems we had to visit some planet that was supposed to be Earth in the old times and we had to find remnants of the old civilizations. We would have some special powers like flying,lifting very heavy things,learning anything in 1 second,breathing in space,taking pictures with our minds(literally) and so on. First thing first we had to go deep down into the core of the old Earth trough a hole in a mountain,because the surface was just a crust of magma. That voice told us that we can stay inside how much time we consider is right and that all we have to do us follow the ball of light from the hole.  When we went in,everything was blurry at first,lots of mist everywhere,and we saw an interesting shape while flying,that looked like something familiar. We landed in someone's garaje that used to teach there little kids,and i suddenly started to remember i used to be one of "the old people" too. I felt so nostalgic and enthusiastic at the same time. We would make photos to all kind of pictures on the walls that we would recognise from our childhood,and when we went inside,thats when it hit us. We suddenly remembered that we used to be lovers and make love on the couch (thats because we enteted a living room at the same time) and all these memories from the old times would start to gather inside us,especially from touching objects. I chose myself to keep a gold ring that looked just like my mother's wedding ring and she chose some kind of tiarra,if i recall well. The thing is,at some point we heard noises outside. When i looked on the window,the mist started to lift and i was shocked by the view! A whole city,civilization before my eyes. Plus, the owners of the house we stood in so far knew we were there and we freaked out and started to run to the "white ball" of light. My lover went first and at some point we got separated while flying and i started to feel weaker and weaker. I had to find my partner,so i searched for her all around town. I couldnt use my powers properly and i knew that nor could she,and i got worried. When night came,i realized that "the light bulb" was actually the moon and the sun. At one point i found her tiara in a forest,and i started hearing wolves "laughing". I found her,she was already dead for a pretty long time and i started crying. My ring transformed into a crown and a voice told me "thats what you get for disturbing us". And i would end up fighting with the wolves myself,almost powerless and i somehow managed to slowly fly again but the owner of "the crown" shot me with a gun and that was it. While i was dieing,i realized that man was actually a scout just like us,and that he made a life for him on the old Earth. But i dont know why he killed us...i cried so much when my lover died teared apart by the wolves,and i couldnt understant why all those memories and nostalgic feelings would emerge inside me all at once. It was like going back to the place you grew in childhood,like visiting your grandparents or Something like that.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 08:59:14 AM by Yoma »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Universe,discoveries and old civilizations
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2017, 12:26:35 PM »
Yoma – You dream tells the old, old story of human life as it is seen from our inner life, our dream life from the huge past we all are  living. Of course it is all there in the bible when it is seen from our inner vision.

All of us have the memory of our life through all ages from the Big Bang onwards, but we have become almost blind, deaf – “Do you dare to remember how many times you have denied your deepest love, your deepest wisdom, or the very power of Life in you? Peter’s bitter tears are nothing to ours. His denial was only three times, ours is often every day and all our lives. And when the morning of realisation is upon us, how may we weep?
This forgetfulness lies upon the world like a blanket of fog, a daytime night. We walk in it and call our darkness light. Believing in what we have as knowledge, we label the gleams of light reaching us, myth, legend, poetry, religion or mere nonsense. Yet the legend and dream persist in man’s awareness through all the changes of his so-called rational beliefs, his science, and his logic. Scientific attitudes constantly change, and with them the logic which depends on them, but fairy stories are as old as time. Or, to be more precise, the living experience in the story remains forever within us, though the outer details change. Thus the underlying essence of the stories of Buddha, Christ, Krishna, Baldur, Mithras, Osiris, and the others, are strangely alike. Echoes of our lost names, perhaps?”
Ah yes, “We are shattered, tattered, demented remnants of a once glorious army. Among us are Princes and Captains of Armies, Lords of Battle, amnesic, aphasic, ataxic, jerkily trying to recall what was the battle the sounds of which still ring in our ears: is the battle still raging? If we could make our way back to join the main body of the army.”

“Twenty thousand boots, slogging through hell, and I was the guy with the drum. Say don’t you remember, they called me Al, it was Al all the time. Say, don’t you remember …Buddy can you spare a dime?” See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4F4yT0KAMyo

“No, maybe we cannot yet remember the details of who we are, of our past, of how we came to be what we are, but we can feel homesick. We do walk through the houses and people and sometimes draw back into a side street and feel the fear in the question: ‘Oh God, where am I – who am I – what am I doing here?’” Quoted from http://dreamhawk.com/inner-life/yield-chapter-one/

Your dream starts with am amazing picture of you touching your central self, but such a picture is only the cover of the massive book of your life from the beginning – a trailer of the film or your huge hidden memory. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/association-of-ideas-with-dreams/#Working

Then your lover that was torn to pieces by your unmet and integrated instinctive self. The need is to - “Make the two into one, and when you make the inner as the outer, and the upper as the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male shall not be male, and the female shall not be female: . . . then you will enter [the kingdom].”

These are hard truths but they are ways to Life. Your dreams end with a dramatic depiction of how you got to be the person you find yourself to be today. It is the story of humankind. Mine too - This is ground zero. I am a reporter on the scene. It’s rough going at the moment.

Tony