Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: !!!!Dream involving younger self trying to kill me and lots of other things  (Read 4407 times)

death dream

• View Profile
Trying to get into a party where a friend from college is waiting for me but there is no proof on their list I bought my ticket online so I have to go into another room where they have the actual computer records of my purchase and I am supposed to be getting a $50 voucher for the inconvenience!

I go in the room and explain it and they start looking for my records. I go back out to the front of the club (set up similar to a club I went to in New Haven) where I tell my friend what is happening. Here I realize the friend is someone I wasn't ever very close to but was always very nice to me. She is still dancing and having fun.

I go back into the room where they are taking everyone who couldn't get in through the back door into a helicopter because they say men have guns in the party.

They take us to a theatre where the men with guns actually are. There I see one of my current students. She motions for me to take the seat next to her. Suddenly a teenage girl is walking up and down my aisle. I feel sad for her because I know that bad stuff has happened to her and that's why she wants to kill.

She is talking about the rules of the game. If she asks you a question and you give her the answer she wants you die, if you lie and get caught you die, if someone helps you lie you both die (i.e. Are you 23? If you say yes you die but if you say no and she finds an ID that says you are you also die. There is the chance you could get away with lying.) if you give her an answer she doesn't want you're safe for that round and she moves on to the next person.

The first round starts and she begins asking people if they were rich when they were younger. I get the feeling she's killing people who had different childhoods than her. She wakes up the two people at the end of the row (I'm at the opposite end) and my mind is blown that there are people able to sleep. I realize only girls were brought to this room.

She begins asking if people were rich. I start to panic because I know my student was. Everyone says no and when she gets to my student she says no and the teenage girl questions her. She turns to me for back up and lie for her so then she accepts the answer and moves to me. I tell her no I was very poor growing up and so she turns back to my student and tells her she has to die because she believes I was poorer.

She explains to her she is going to be shot in the mouth. She has her open her mouth and place and umbrella to keep it wide. I end up blurring out that she's only a little girl and to kill me instead.

She asks me why I want to die and I tell her I don't want my student to. I then tell her I understand her pain and that I don't blame her for what is happening. She begins telling me that she was raped by her father and I tell her I understand what it is like to be hurt by your father. She takes the umbrella out of my students mouth and we continue to talk. I offer her some candy and she takes one. My student joins in the conversation even though I know she doesn't know what that is like.

Suddenly the girl gets weak and starts falling asleep. She realized I have given her drugs (a sedative pill of some sort). She feels sad and betrayed but I just hug her while she falls asleep.

We then decide we have to kill her. But I don't want to hurt her body so instead I just shred her clothes. I'm not sure what happens to the body.

I then go back into what now looks like my biological fathers parents home. I go into where I seem to be living with my student except her identity has changed to my roommate from grad school. We are in a Spanish speaking place however I am communicating fine.

I get worried that the girl is going to come back and be angry that we killed her so I go back and shred/ separate her clothes.

I see on the news about what has happened and people are confused because everyone being held hostage is gone but so are the people who were holding them. I wonder if I should tell someone what happens.

The little girl comes back and my grandparents let her in but this time she is no older than 6 and she looks like a corpse (bluefish skin, dark lips, some incision lines from where we cut her clothes) in some ways. She starts calling the people who were being held hostage and she has some weird control over them. She wants them all to kill me.

She calls my student (now my grad school roommate) but she doesn't have that power over her. She wants her to bring me to a restaurant where I will be killed. My grad school roommate decided to call the restar aunt and find out why she is letting her use it to kill me. 

We leave the house and walk around. My college roommate remembers she needs something but says she will walk me home just in case she try's something. When I get to the room my little sister is there with the girl trying to kill me but instead the girl is being so nice. I'm confused because I know she wants me dead but is being so sweet. I decide that when she wants me dead it must be because she has a bad episode (I realize she is mentally Ill but I feel bad because it's not her fault she just went through bad stuff).

I notice she has put bright purple lipstick over her dying lips to hide the color. I compliment and tell her when I was little I used to wear the exact same color. She gets excited and asks me "really!?". I tell her yes and she smiles to herself. I realize she's just a little girl and probably feeling insecure and that's why she was so happy to be complimented.

I notice my sister is on face time talking about how she doesn't wear lipstick because even when she tries it doesn't change her lips. She says they will always be the same and so why try to change them. I feel like the little girl, even though she's evil (more possessed by something evil at times) isn't going to hurt me right now. I wake up.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Death Dreamer – I believe there is so much that is best for you to understand before I attempt to write about your dream. Without the proper introduction to dreaming, you perhaps would not believe what I write.

So to start - It would help you to understand your dreams, if you would read – http://dreamhawk.com/news/summing-up/ and also http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/features-found-on-site/ which has so much information in.
Nothing can replace your own ability to understand your dream. With a little effort you can do this by practising what is described in – http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson or http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/getting-at-your-dreams-meaning/

Particularly Summing Up and Being the Person.

As I said you might not believe this, but the person trying to kill you is a part of you. It is a well trod path, and fortunately it is only in your dream, and hopefully you are not trying to commit suicide. Many dream characters – other people who appear in our dreams – may be thought of as a sub-personality. As such they denote aspects of our character or personality which do not denote our everyday behaviour, but emerge, sometimes unexpectedly in certain circumstances. For instance in a violent argument our behaviour may be totally different to what we would expect of ourselves, and may disappear – become unconscious – rapidly.

Traumas that occur to us when young are frequently blocked from memory, but nevertheless influence us deeply. You mentioned a couple of traumatic events, but we all have things we cant remember, and each trauma is a block in the way of our happiness and being able to express well.

The girl is dead and wants to kill everyone. A sign that a part of you has been badly hurt. The baby or child often feels murderous rage in connection with such hurts, but it is too small to effectively act on the rage. When an adult feels such rage however, it is highly dangerous and irrational. See http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/opening-to-life/

Tony