Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Teacher  (Read 3775 times)

tulip

• View Profile
Teacher
« on: November 19, 2017, 12:59:13 PM »
Hi,I was wondering if anyone can help with this dream please.I am with my friend's twin sister and she is teaching a group of us something.Trouble is,I can't remember what.All I recall is that she was being very kind and patient.There are quiet a few adults,all women,being taught by her.Next thing I know we are in a room full of kids,who,we appear to be looking after,(my job in waking life is childcare assistant) By this point her twin has joined us.There is an incident and a child runs outside,.There is a car reversing into a parking space and it hits a child,thankfully,the child only suffers a broken arm,but,its not the child that ran outside,its another one.After this,its sketchy,I only recall kissing my friend,before he goes off to to something in another room.

Oddly,I am woken by my phone whilst dreaming,it is my friend messaging me! This is the second dream this week I have had about this friend and his twin sister.The first one included her fiance.In both dreams,these people were very vivid.Anyone any ideas please.

Thanks Tulip

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Teacher
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 11:00:11 AM »
Tulip – Obviously you have a job with quite a lot of responsibility, and the dream is a dramatic depiction of one aspect of  it – watching every move the children make.

Also the dream is showing you in a learning situation, and I feel the lesson being learnt is care of youngsters.

The friend and her twin sister might not be about her because nearly always when people dream about someone they know they automatically believe the dream is about that person. But when we think of our friend or partner our thoughts are not them – just our thoughts and feelings about them. In the world of dreams our most intimate fears and longings are given an exterior life of their own in the form of the people, objects and places of our dream. Therefore our sexual drive may be shown as a person and how we relate to them; or given shape and colour as an object; or given mood as a scene, something that haunts our memory or fears we feel is shown as a ghost or demon.

It would help if you used http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson because I do not know what feeling connection you have with the dreamt if people.

Tony

tulip

• View Profile
Re: Teacher
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 05:59:03 PM »
Thank you Tony.I am actually studying for my SQV level 3 in childcare.It never clicked that it could be related to that. I will have a look at the link that you have given me for further reading.My friend is actually male and he has a twin sister.I am closer to him and I don't know her very well.Interesting that you mention that fears are shown as ghosts or demons.The first dream that I had with both these people in it involved a photo with a spirit in it.

Thanks Tulip