Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: recurring dream since college  (Read 5697 times)

chinesegal

• View Profile
recurring dream since college
« on: September 08, 2011, 05:34:49 PM »
   I have this recurring dream starting college as to what I can remember. I was having dreams about a guy that I haven't met before. This guy is somewhat caucasian and sometimes asian looking guy, but in my dream I know that  he's the same guy I've been seeing in my dreams.The first time that I saw this guy he was just observing me from a distance. Then at one point he was already walking beside me or standing beside me and we don't talk too each other. He also saved me numerous times from a disastrous situation in my dreams. The only time that he talked to me is when he said " You know that I really care about you" while holding my face. Then something came up and he needs to go, which always happens in my dream.

I've been always curious as to what my dream is, because I've been having this  dream until now. Please help me... Thanks you in advance tony!  :D

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: recurring dream since college
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2011, 10:49:32 AM »
ChineseGal – I believe this is about a love affair with you and your soul mate. You soul mate is not an external person, but the other half of you – the half that never got born; in other words the male half that has been held back because you have a female body.

We are always striving for balance in our dreams, so the sequence you describe is about finding the wonderful balance between the external female that you are and the wonderful male you have inside you.

Maybe that doesn’t sound exciting, but in fact it is the most exciting thing that can happen. Without it you will never feel complete even in marriage – with it you can really love someone and find an external mate more easily.

But you are holding of having a full union with your dream lover, and I think this is because you are uncertain that you are a beautiful woman and lovable. Yet he has told you already “You know I really care about you.” So drop all the uncertainty and open your heart and your body to be loved.

Tony

chinesegal

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2011, 02:12:33 PM »
Thanks tony! that's very helpful and a little scary... I just remembered  he also gave me his name in one of my dreams i tried to research it however no one comes up with that name. well, in fact a lot of guys have the same name. What I can remember is his name was somewhat foreign.  Also that confuses me.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2011, 02:52:57 PM »
Such figures are usually a bit unusual. So they are not to be confused with an outer person. but of course you may have more dreams that link you fully with him, and therefore any man you choose to be with.

Tony

chinesegal

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2011, 03:11:07 PM »
Thank you so much! that made sense. ^_^  I really do appreciate your reply.