Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Destructive Coma - From Comments  (Read 3567 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Destructive Coma - From Comments
« on: December 17, 2017, 11:29:48 AM »
Squeak

I am just wondering a couple of things so if any can shed any light on them then that would be great. I recently went into a coma for 31 days. I don’t remember anything of the night I went into it or the whole couple of weeks before it. I have remembered some after some time of coming out of it but not all. Luckily I always kept journals growing up and after reading them I kinda remembered some but just bits and pieces. Sometimes when a person starts telling me about a certain event or day etc. I will get a complete flash back and recall it all. Sometimes it happens so quick it’s hard to even make out what it was. This happens when I see certain things or hear about certain events that cause them. They aren’t sure why or how I fell into the coma. And I wasn’t not suppose to even come out of it.

For about a week they kept telling my family that I wouldn’t make it through the night but somehow I always did. After I stopped breathing on my own and showed no signs of brain activity plus being hooked up to everything you can be hooked up to plus I did flatline a couple of times but somehow I kept coming back. When I awoke I didn’t know anything other then that I was in a hospital room. I didn’t know who or what the hell I was and of course I freaked out. It wasn’t till my mother came running into the room that I actually calmed down and was able to relax cause I somehow knew who she was. Not her name or anything like that just felt the comfort and I knew I was ok cause she was there. Later I found out finally that I was in a coma for 31 days and the reason why I head two big tubes coming out of my head is because they had to drill two holes to relieve the pressure.

They said that the whole leftbside of my brain looks as if I had a massive stroke. I am 30 I think. I really can’t remember my date of birth. But other then that they had nothing to tell me that explained anything. Now I was in a very good hospital but it was in the middle of Oklahoma and we don’t have many neurologist or even doctors for it on the matter. I had no dreams. I didn’t hear anything or see anything at all. I briefly remember being at a friends house then that’s it. Blank till I awoke in the hospital. Even now I have it very hard to remember things at times and terrible headaches that make it even hard to sleep.

I was engaged to a girl and we have been for awhile but I couldn’t remember who she even was. And upon trying to learn and know who she was well I guess you can say was to much for her to handle so she went off one day on me and I can barely remember that. So after we separated I lost my chance on learning the most about everything like who I was and who she was or just anything from our past and have had to try to figure things out on my own. She wasn’t anything that I thought that I would even think about marriage with and always felt as if I just didn’t even know who this person was.

I have now been diagnosed with a form of epilepsy and if certain random quick loud sounding or lights and specially flashing lights go off around me or by me it shocks my whole body. Especially my head and eyes. They will hurt real bad. And now if my heart rate gets to high by me getting worked up in anyway I will have a seizure. I get lost in stores cause I will just go blank and not know who I am or where the hell im at. So driving is a bit of a no.

But I guess my questions are did anyone else have such a memory loss and gaps of their life they can’t think of and does it mean anything that I didn’t dream or see and hear anything while I was in the coma? And my last one is how do you know for sure your not just still in one? The reason why I ask is because I sometimes feel as if I am just in a dream and this is all just not real. I’m no psychic but I have had things pop into my head via it be just a random thought or a daydream where I have seen something happen and then later it does happen just as I seen or heard it. I don’t believe in fortune telling or anything like that but if I can’t recall anything then I can’t say it deja vu so is that a thing that’s occurs or am I actually awake and aware but just not able to somehow believe or feel like I am. Not to mention that everything that has or was going on before I went into a coma was good or becoming better and even being the time when I was happy and fully happy and after the coma it’s just been one long decline and bad things happening over and over again.

So my real question is that does this mean anything or anyone or if can be explained in anyway that would be beneficial to me then please let me know. Cause I never once had a dream or vision of any kind nor sound. And all I come across is things about people having them and etc. So if anyone can shed a light on any of that then I’d thank you for doing so. And if I am somehow in a damn coma then does anyone know how to wake yourself up? Lol sounds crazy but it’s all very true and just wondering if anyone can answer. Thank ya.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Destructive Coma - From Comments
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2017, 11:32:57 AM »
Squeak – Sorry to take so long, but I missed seeing your entry.

But I was in a coma for a while after having a serious stroke. But the truth is that we all are in a comatose state every time we sleep, for then we no longer have any conscious awareness of who we are.

The questions you ask arise because you have been led to look at things from a scientific viewpoint. So I will try you explain things from a very different view.

For your personality, your sense of self is nearly always dependent on the brain and its recent memories. But because your brain has been injured, your sense of self, your personality has been injured also. But your brain is a new thing, new in your body, but no plant or tree grows from a dead seed, and each living seed carries within it all the past gathered from all its forebears. So, the seed in your mother’s womb was as old, and even older than human kind, and you carry that wisdom in you.” 

So, your physical seed was older even than human kind, and you carry that wisdom in you. Millions of people believe that their beginning was in the slime of their parents mating. That slime and the tiny tadpoles it carried was a replay of an ancient past, that took place about three and a half billion years ago. That was the seed/cell that your body grew from, but the seed that the Creative Impulse gave you is even more wonderful. For your core seed came from a being beyond time and space – and holds within it an extraordinary past, in which a whole universe of creatures found unity – it is beyond understanding, only experiencing

So none of us was made from scratch. Every human being develops from the fusion of two cells, an egg and a sperm, that are the descendants of other cells. The lineage of cells that joins one generation to the next — called the germline — is, in a sense, immortal.

This suggests that in fact your personality is only a small part of a huge memory, memory people call the unconscious. In fact you were not born with a personality already in you, but it develop out of the new memories and experiences gathered by the new brain, but beneath that were influences gathered by a long line of seeds, which gave rise to the miracle of your body. See http://dreamhawk.com/interesting-people/animal-children/#Program

But as most of us only know the memories of this body/seed, we are only aware of a tiny part of who we are. Obviously that doesn’t solve the problem of your devastated brain, just as it doesn’t solve problem of my own brains injuries.

So I believe there are at least two things you can do, the first is you can slowly build your personality with the memories you have and are gathering.

Secondly you can access the huge you underlying your present brain and person. To do this you have to break through the barrier between the conscious you and the massive you that preceded your present life. I know it can be done because it did it when I was fifteen and many times since.

Here is what I experienced after my stroke: “Look, because I don’t know who I am in that area, I feel as if all emotions have gone, so I can’t say whether I loved anyone or not, I didn’t feel anything, no response, no love, nothing. So I felt like I’d lost my soul in some way, but I wasn’t sure what that meant. Having no feelings, I didn’t feel bad about it or good about it, just no emotional response. It felt like I was wrapped in cotton wool, nothing could get in or out. Looking back from where I am now, I can see that gradually little bits of emotion began to break through. I watched a film and I felt moved. Something moved in me for the first time. And then gradually it came back, until recently, talking to a loved woman again, I had immense emotional response. But an aspect that I lost and hasn’t come back is my ability to respond sexually, no erection, no ejaculation, nothing.”

So I had to either rebuild it or wait – both were part of my rebuilding. As for my fifteen year old experience see http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/lucidity/

Other ways of going beyond ones present personality are http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/lifes-little-secrets/ - http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/opening-to-life/ - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/mountain-path/ - http://dreamhawk.com/news/my-body-is-a-moving-sea/ - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/integration-meeting-oneself/#Shaman - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/integration-meeting-oneself/#Ox

Tony