Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Hot Air Balloon  (Read 3578 times)

miemoo

• View Profile
Hot Air Balloon
« on: December 27, 2017, 07:25:27 AM »
I was using a hot air balloon to get around town. Short trips from A to B. It occurred to me every so often that it was out of the ordinary and I would question how it was working - it didn't appear to need gas, it just moved magically when I stepped in and it knew where I wanted to go. I was taking my two sons to school in it. I saw that we were about to collide with a tree, at first I felt alarmed, I didn't have any controls, no ropes or steering mechanism to correct course. Then, it washed over me, I felt impervious - I knew that nothing would hurt me and the tree moved through us like we were liquid. After we landed on the street - I stepped out - I felt my mind fighting between feelings of trust and thoughts about wanting to know more about how to fly it. I thought: I should know how this machine works because if something goes wrong I need a safety exit - what if the magic stopped working? How could I steer it? I thought of calling a man I'm dating - I thought - 'he'll know - I need to ask him'.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Hot Air Balloon
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2017, 09:53:44 AM »
Miemoo – This a conflict between your waking self and what I call your Life Will. While we sleep our conscious self is largely or totally unconscious, and while we sleep and dream our voluntary muscles are paralysed – therefore another will or motivating force moves our body and mind. So we have a Conscious Will, and what I will call a Life Will. The first one we have experience of as we can move our arm or speak in everyday activities; but the second will takes over when we sleep. Life Will created your body and pre-existed you as a person you know today. It was working in you prior to your ability to speak or know in the way you do now. But of course it has fantastic wisdom and skills, as can be seen in animals as instinctive knowledge.

Many humans have little or no awareness of this Life Will, but you are becoming aware because you realise the ‘magic’ you can do with your Life Will; and the conflict you feel because of your experience in your waking life.

In waking life we need to be aware of the dangers and ordinary life situations we face. But of course we have another completely different dimension of life in sleep. In this wider awareness you leave the limited view of the three dimensional world most of us are trapped in, and enter a world beyond time and space. Beyond time we can be aware of all time, past, present and future – all at once. So we do not look into the future, but are it. Our body life is to learn important lessons by being locked in time, space and our body, with its gender and limitations.

In your dream you are moved in the balloon by your desires. The balloon is simply an image that you use because it suites the idea of moving with your two sons together. You could as easily flown holding their hands. The more you understand about the inner world of dreams you more you will feel at ease about moving about in it.

You are obviously gaining experience of the different dimensions you exist in. The man you are dating is not actually an external male, but is an image you have formed that your man is more able and informative. But it is probably your inner male, so please read http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/archetype-of-the-animus-the-male-in-the-female and http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/dimensions-of-human-experience/

When I was about eleven I learnt to fly. Each night I would dream I went to the local churchyard because it had space, and started jumping as far as I could. Slowly I extended the jumps until I could skim the whole length. Then I gradually flew higher and higher. Looking back I believe I was learning to exist and master the very beginning of inner world skills. Maybe read http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/dream-yoga/

Tony