Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Can't Find Make Up or Clothes to Wear  (Read 3693 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Can't Find Make Up or Clothes to Wear
« on: December 25, 2017, 12:10:30 PM »
Natasha

I have the same dream situation every night. I am somewhere I have just moved or am visiting and I haven't brought clothing that fits the situation I am going to be in. I am always looking for clothing(or makeup) that I had intended to bring/wear, and cant find it. I have to wear what I can find or try to buy/borrow something to prepare for the situation. The dream is me trying to find what I need for the situation.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 09:08:29 AM by Tony Crisp »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Can't Find Make Up or Clothes to Wear
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2017, 12:11:34 PM »
Natasha – A friend recently asked me why are dreams so important? The answer was because experiment on animals that woke them every time they started to dream - for we all have rapid eye movement while we dream – they all died. Experiments on humans in the same way had to be stopped because they all suffered rapid mental breakdown.

Almost nobody recognises that dreams are all the time helping to keep mental and physical balance. Of course when we explore our dreams this process is like a rapid evolution of this action.

So your repetitive dream is shouting to you to change, for you are so focussed on your physical appearance that you are not aware of the bigger picture. For most people feel certain their body is them, and are certain that their body is who they are. But dreams have a very different view of the body. They show again and again if anyone takes the time to record their dreams over a period of time that we all have a body, a soul and a spirit.

The body is in constant change and will age and die. Dreams see it as like a car that we can use to get some necessary life experiences, but the driver can leave the car and the car does not define the driver. The soul consists of all the personal thoughts, decisions, likes, dislikes and memories of the person – of this lifetime. It can be quite limited in its perceptions because we are only aware of only 1% of visible light and 1% of the range of sound – so we are really blind and deaf, and yet we are so sure we know the world and what it means. The spirit is basically consciousness/energy that can enliven a body but is not limited by it, and can exist as bodiless awareness. So from the point of view of dreams you cannot die or be destroyed. Also in dreams – your inner life – you can appear as any form, any gender and any creature. But we are so sure we are the limited world we know through our senses, we are trapped by this view. 

Tony
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 09:08:52 AM by Tony Crisp »