Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: My deceased nan dressed in white  (Read 3647 times)

Dan96

• View Profile
My deceased nan dressed in white
« on: January 08, 2018, 03:29:19 PM »
I had a dream last night of my nan who passed away 5 years ago, I was in her house and it was Christmas and my nans house used to look like Santa's grotto it was a happy place to be, my nan was sitting in her chair in her house, and she was dressed in white, don't mean to sound morbid but when my nan passed away we dressed her in a white skirt and top and jacket and it looked like the same clothes she was buried in, the house was very bright and light,there was a happy feeling in the house. my brother was also here as well, my nan looked like she had a slight smile on her face, she never spoke to me, my brother was also with me, we had the impression that she was only back for one day, near the end of the dream my grandad played a song and it made me cry and that was the last I remember of my dream

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: My deceased nan dressed in white
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2018, 11:32:46 AM »
Dan – This is merely a feeling I have, but dreams create paintings of scenes which are alive responsive and new.

The scene is painted with a lot of happy memories, life experiences along with all the feelings or problems met by loving and living with or knowing your grandmother, and they are what makes you the person you are. The clothes your Nan wears are from your memories also. It is a very wonderful Christmas scene, which led to tender feelings and your tears. I feel it wasn’t a visitation because your Nan was not active in the dream, but your memories were a link with her. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/near-death-experiences/ 

Tony