Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Precognitive Dream?  (Read 3631 times)

horizen

• View Profile
Precognitive Dream?
« on: January 09, 2018, 10:46:15 AM »
In the dream I am aware that this man is trying to track me down, sneakily trying to access my private information.  I am not having it!  I go directly to his place.  When he opens the door he is surprised and had no idea how I knew.  Nor was he expecting me to show up like that out of the blue in person to confront him.  I am quite stern and demand he immediately cease all such intrusive encroachments upon my personal data.  He agrees and says he'll stop.  However, that's not enough.  I tell him since the process has already been set in motion there is a third party or an associate? of his that he'll have to stop too.  In the dream I know exactly who it is, but I won't name him here.  At any rate, since the process was already underway it put my personal identity (address, social security, financial etc) at risk.  This information would be vulnerable and accessible to "others" at large if he didn't work to reverse what he'd gotten me into by bringing in another to help him track me down.  I'm not sure if it was his intention to damage me this way, or even if he knew it was a potential consequence of his actions, but I am quite insistent that he fix this.  When my info is about to be exposed and exploited, I retreat again and hide.  Although I am hidden, I can observe whether or not he truly honors my request.  It's like I'm right there in the room with him, seeing, but unseen.  I observe as he works to protect my info from this third party.  He allows me to hide.  When I realize he is actually protecting me (not just saying he will do it, but actually putting himself on the line and running interference), something shifts in me.  It was as if his act shifted the gears in me; suddenly I no longer want or need to hide from him.  A true turn around.

Because suddenly the dream flash forwards to the near future and we are together as a couple.  I observed him respecting my boundaries and going out on a limb to protect my privacy and the next thing I know the dream flashed to the future and we are happily together.  There were many happy scenes of us, but in one scene he is expressing to me his concern or worry about his not being adequate? or good enough? it was some kind of worry he had about himself physically.  I'm not entirely clear on what it was, but I assured him I wasn't worried about it and adored him as he was, and am totally content with the way things are.  Truly, whatever his concern was, it wasn't anything that I was worried about.  I think perhaps he was worried he wouldn't be able to have children?  Because the dream suddenly flashes forward into the future again.

Way into the future..We now have a teenage daughter (14-16 yrs old) We're all in the kitchen and its a typical domestic day playing out.  We are a playful, affectionate family.  As he crosses the kitchen and opens the refrigerator door, I playfully latch onto his back and joke something along the lines of "You'll just have to go through life with me attached to your back like this.  I'm attached! This is how its gonna be."  I am laughing.  On the one hand I'm reassuring him of my devotion, and on the other I'm marveling how his simple presence still delights me after all these years. 

So there was a series of 3 seemingly "peek into the future" dreams; all contingent upon my conditions being met.   

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Precognitive Dream?
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2018, 11:08:10 AM »
Horizen – This can be seen at least in two ways. The first is the view most of us have of everyday life, that it is a bad thing and a dangerous thing to allow some people to have your personal information and experiences.

A wider view of it is that actually we are all cells in one amazing and varied Life Form. For it is known that all life started from single cells and we are all developed from them. So although we feel we have separate life we share everything. But that knowledge is only known by those who have the strength to go beyond the boundary of the conscious self and experience this –

“I had a feeling at times of an enormous journey in front, quite, er, a fantastic journey, and it seemed that I had got an understanding of things which I’d been trying to understand for a long time, problems of good and evil and so on, and that I had solved it inasmuch that I had come to the conclusion, with all the feelings that I had at the time, that I was more—more than I had always imagined myself, not just existing now, but I had existed since the very beginning, from the lowest form of life to the present time, and that that was the sum of my real experiences, and that what I was doing was experiencing them again. And that then, occasionally I had this sort of vista ahead of me … ahead of me was lying the most horrific journey, the only way I can describe it is a journey to the final sort of business of being aware of all—everything.” See http://dreamhawk.com/yoga/teachings-of-the-masters/#voyage

Jesse Watkins was the person mentioned. Jesse goes on to say that most of us are only equipped for just the very experiences we are going through in life. Any more, or any suddenly widened consciousness, might be too much. Just as the baby is not equipped to face the full sexual experience, or of being alone, nor are most of us equipped for any full cosmic experience, or for “taking it all by ourselves.” Those great souls who appear to have this ability, usually say that repeated earth lives have prepared them for it.

So your dream can be seen as both a preparation for meeting the obstacles of every day life and also a journey deeper into yourself; for each experience changes you and gradually you faced the enemy and actually became one and the same – attached to it.

Of course the different characters are all you acting out the drama of your own reservations – realisation that a different view shifted your feelings – I am a hidden observer - we are together as a couple - concern or worry about his not being adequate or good enough.

As you travel through these experiences you arrive at an agreement to be forever attached. It could be you had met and fallen in love with your inner male. A great step toward accepting who you are – see http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/archetype-of-the-animus-the-male-in-the-female

Tony
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 11:27:40 AM by Tony Crisp »