Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Right eye  (Read 5633 times)

KateUK

• View Profile
Right eye
« on: January 11, 2018, 08:57:18 PM »
Dear Tony

You've advised me before on "Sleep Paralysis and Further". I'll try and keep this one as concise as possible. If you recall I had felt under attack from something in my sleep and was very reassured when you spoke of the life will. It convinced me and my dreams have been more normal. But last night I felt this life force again, at least I really hope its that, because I feel hands which are invisible but almost humanly formed albeit quite clawy. Last night I felt a piece of my right eye (like the size of a large oval button) be removed, energetically. When I looked in the mirror an hour or so after waking my left eye pupil was huge. Although it settled back down. I really don't want to go in for negative entities from the astral plane. Could this be still healing? I'm still happy and healthy although yesterday got the keys to my first even home. So it was a big day! I would say my dreams last night were deeper than usual, more vivid and complex. And more unfamiliar as though they weren't so much my dreams. Quite regularly I dream about people I don't know, but I'm used to that and I guess it happens a lot?

Still, I'm scared. I hope you can advise me again. Thanks so much

KateUK

• View Profile
Re: Right eye
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 08:59:26 PM »
PS By "more normal", I mean as normal as dreams can get!  :D

KateUK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2018, 09:01:21 PM »
PPS oh and my right eye has been stinging a bit today! Sorry, ending now honestly

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2018, 01:58:13 PM »
Kate – You are scared, well I was terrified the first time I became aware of my dream life.

“A friend had recently visited my wife and me and had asked if the house was haunted. A couple of nights later I dreamt that my wife was asleep beside me and I was sitting up in bed with my friend’s words in mind. So I challenged any such ghost to show themselves, feeling I could handle them. Nothing happened so I lay down thinking I had solved the problem – there were no ghosts. Quite soon afterwards, still dreaming, the sound of a door creaking open made me sit up. Then from behind me two black men who looked as if they had risen out of a grave with flesh peeling off them approached me. I quickly made the sign of the cross and said some sort of holy words and the figures disappeared. I lay back again thinking it was a good thing I knew how to get rid of them. But as soon as I settled to sleep again the door creaked open and the two figures appeared once more. This time all my hand waving and words had no effect on their advance, and their hands closed around my throat and I woke screaming in terror. My wife, feeling my fear, got up and we switched on all the lights.”

That was in 1958, I am now in my 80’s, and so for almost 60 years I have been dealing with dreams and ones inner life. In that time I have covered a lot of experience. The dream was quoted from http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/integration-meeting-oneself/ which goes on to show how I slowly found the way to deal with such terror.

One thing I learned that applies to you is that mind and body are fully linked, so what we believe and fear becomes real on or in our body. For instance for years I suffered severe ‘heart’ pains which made me sit with hand on heart slightly curled up. Through using LifeStream I uncovered the cause; I had fallen in love with a beautiful woman, but because I was married with three children I completely restrained any move to even touch her. So no holding, no kissing and certainly no sex – the result was an enormous amount of emotional and sexual energy was turned inwards. As lumps of it were safely released the chest pain disappeared. So your eye may be also unconsciously caused by something you have done.

Another incident is that many years ago a woman who could hardly walk came to stay with my wife and I. She hobbled along using two sticks. Within a week, without any treatment, she could walk normally. She told us with great enthusiasm that she now knew what had caused her illness. Three years previously her son had married and had asked if he and his new wife could lodge in his parent’s house for a few weeks while they looked for a house of their own. His mother felt resentful that he and his wife had stayed for years and made no effort to move out. But being a Christian woman she kept her feelings to herself. She ended the story by saying, “Being on holiday away from the situation has allowed me to be free of the resentment, and this has healed my legs. So, I know what I am going to do when I get home. I am going to tell my son and his wife to pack their things and move out.”

The images in your dream are doorways that open to insights about your own depths. Because dream images are like icons on a computer screen - you have to ‘click’ on your dream images to make them come alive. Thinking about them doesn’t work. You need to open yourself to the magic of them. To make them into the wonderful gateways they are you may have to learn certain skills such as http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson

Your right eye might relate to not really understanding what you are experiencing in the outside world.

Maybe try http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/seed-meditation/

KateUK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2018, 02:16:07 PM »
Hi Tony

Belated thank you for another great response. I've been meaning to write. Moving house has taken up a lot of my focus. Having been sleeping in different rentals and family homes whilst waiting to complete I'm now all settled into my first home. And I must say it's been the best sleep in 8 months!

Warmest wishes,
Kate

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2018, 10:19:56 AM »
Kate - Welcome Home.

You are the eternal flame - so keep the light burning.

Tony