Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: I was on Mars and discovered a big hole - Imported from Comments  (Read 3430 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Shanny

Hi, I had a dream I'm on planet mars with someone staring at a fallen house not exactly resembles ours. And nearby there is a big hole but even though it is deep I can see every detail inside. Telling its meaning would be a great help. Thanks.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 09:46:22 AM by Tony Crisp »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: I was on Mars and discovered a big hole - Imported for Comments
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2018, 11:31:41 AM »
Shanny – Our dreams use images such as the fallen house, the big hole and Mars to indicate things that are not about the waking world but about our inner world, the world deeper than our personality; the world of our seeds.

While you dream you are not in the waking world with its rules and laws, because the dream world is a totally different dimension in which things work differently. You came about from an egg/seed planted in your mother’s womb. You mother didn’t create you because the processes of Life did the huge detailed work, but your mother provided an environment and food, water and air.

You are the product of an egg and a sperm that are the descendants of other cells that began when life on Earth began with single celled creatures, so your seed is in a sense, immortal. But no plant or tree grows from a dead seed, and each living seed carries within it all the past gathered from all its forebears. So you have a very long history and of course memory.

This suggests that in fact your personality is only a small part of a huge memory, memory people call the unconscious. In fact you were not born with a personality already in you, but it develop out of the new memories and experiences gathered by the new brain in your new body, but beneath that were influences gathered by a long line of seeds, which gave rise to the miracle of your body, the memories of which are only available if you dig deep into your mind or through dreams. See http://dreamhawk.com/interesting-people/animal-children/#Program

Okay – so Mars depicts you have left the world you knew – the waking world – and are exploring a new world of experience. You discover a fallen house – that is a picture of you when viewed from the enormous awareness you are. You are a ruin of what you can be or are capable of.

The big hole you can see in is probably the ‘rabbit hole’ in Alice’s adventures. I say that because the dream is about exploring a new world.

Example: “Then one day I was just standing around and the door opened.  I went in and fell down the rabbit hole.  I mean that literally.  Well, literally psychologically.  It was something like dreaming, only I was awake.  Being awake I could appreciate and wonder about what was happening.  And what was happening was that I was falling backwards through my life.  There I was bumping down that long hole, knocking into events in my past that had left some sort of sharp edge in me. So I fell, dropping backwards to my beginning.  Eventually I hit the bottom. 

It was very quiet there.  It felt so good and I wondered if I were back in the womb.  There were no thoughts, no more jagged edges, and no problems.  I knew intuitively that this was not the womb.  It was simply the basic level of my personal awareness. 

But then the process started again sinking backwards, and that was scary.  I felt sure that if I went any further back I would disappear altogether, fall back into non-existence; and if I regressed any further I was sure I would blink out entirely. But then I realised there was nothing to be scared of.  After all I did this every night when I went to bed.  I closed my eyes, fell into the darkness, and lost all sense of myself - sleep!  But then I felt the immensity take hold of me and started growing me again, back the way I had come. And as the hugeness did so I realised that this was what had grown me in the first place.  I hadn't been the one steering the ship of my life through all the stages of growth in the womb, my infancy and youth.  It was this mysterious hugeness.”

So if you dare to fall into that hole you will really enter the huge you that is the real you. Of course you will simply be a new explorer with a lot to learn. See http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/opening-to-life/ and maybe http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/mountain-path/

Tony
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 09:53:09 AM by Tony Crisp »