Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Babies  (Read 3900 times)

Omega

• View Profile
Babies
« on: February 14, 2018, 09:24:47 AM »
I am looking at babies lying on the floor, 10? 20? they are very still. I look closer and realise they are completely frozen, they are all exactly the same age about 1 year old and wearing nothing but diapers. I look closely as they are so still, they have their eyes open. I'm shocked but also a bit overwhelmed by the sheer quantity (and it would be mayhem if they weren't frozen). Later another girl mentions frozen babies and I say 'wow I dreamt of that too' then someone is talking about all the fairytales coming alive and I say I hope not because it will be very stressful and crazy. Then a young deer is shot by an arrow in the neck and slumps its head on the table in front of me.

- the frozen babies seem a reprieve from the chaos of life, the awful fecundity of humankind that it can barely cope with. The shot deer seems to mark the end of the reprieve..the fairytales are coming alive and before I know it there will be Knights on errand, wars between kingdoms...and Im just bored and sick of it all, of people's shallow ambitions, their ruthlessness.  I want to rest and have some peace.

But then Im walking arm in arm with some guy.

Maybe I don't just want retreat, but to find my own place of connection. My own world within the many worlds.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 10:18:33 AM by Omega »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Babies
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2018, 11:57:27 AM »
Omega – Death, frozen life such as you witnessed, can produce the remorse, the sick of it all feeling that gives greater sensitiveness.

Because animals, plants and all creatures are expressions of the One Life, and so have the divine spark of life in them the same as humans, and because animals and deer are seen as examples of the Creator of the one Life’s awareness; it means that deer often represent the ability to know both the hidden worlds and the world of the known body.

It took Hercules a full year to capture this magical creature alive – the hind of Ceryneia which was the goddess Diana’s pet. This is of course a symbolic story and says that often we have to kill the very thing we seek, and suffer the remorse in order to become sensitive to the wild beauty that we hold within us – the goddess Diana – and through that we find healing and entrance to the union of human life with the life of the creatures of the forest and moorlands. Then love flowers between you. See the picture at the bottom of the feature Deer - http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/deer/

Tony

Omega

• View Profile
Re: Babies
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2018, 12:45:18 PM »
Thanks so much Tony. That strikes me deeply. Amazing, so much is explained to me by that, so much.