Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Garuda  (Read 3386 times)

tomokoAyaka7

• View Profile
Garuda
« on: February 15, 2018, 05:07:45 PM »
I dreamed I was invisible and in a dangerous situation. My beloved family and friends could not see me or help me. I was crying and walking to somewhere that has people ware white clothes and pour water into something. One of that people was someone I used to know. I felt peace then I back to my room, my body felt pain, and my hands and legs were crippled. Suddenly a big garuda flew to me. I was scared. Garuda asked me something [ i can't remember what did he aks], and I said yes. his wings covered me and wiped my tears then everything was fine. my family and friend could see me again.

This dream is horrifying and weird. Mostly I dream about snake; it's my first time to dream about bird

« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 05:09:20 PM by tomokoAyaka7 »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Garuda
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2018, 10:32:04 AM »
Tomoko – Your dream suggests you were feeling that you were out of contact and that your family did not care for you.

The water was the flow of your emotional energy, and that brought the contact with Garuda. But that also helped you to feel the pain of not being a part of your family, which took away your ability to stand up for yourself and to give and take from others.

Garuda is the power to lift your awareness to a new level in which you see your life in a new way, and that took away the pain that caused tears. It also showed you that you are a loved part of your family. See http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/opening-to-life/

Tony