Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Sharks dream  (Read 3599 times)

Mernel

• View Profile
Sharks dream
« on: February 25, 2018, 07:09:18 PM »
Hi Tony. I had 2 very vivid dreams, on 2 consecutive nights. The first I was on a beach, behind me was a very high wall and in front of me was the sea. I was with a woman, I think she was my girlfriend, though not in real life. It was a tranquil day, people where sun bathing and swimming and i wanted to walk across the beach to get to where I wanted to go. Then the swell of the sea started to move and make the sand area between the wall and the sea a lot smaller in areas. The sea was  now very high and the swell started hitting the wall at maybe shoulder high, every so often in certain areas, meaning if the swell came at the time you were crossing it would carry you back into the sea.  That's no problem I said to the girl, the worst that can happen is that I get swept in the sea and the sea is very calm, afterwards i'll just swim out and continue walking across the sand. I was dressed in my swimming trunks so getting wet didn't really matter. Then as I said that very large sharks started appearing in the sea, about 5 of them in total. what went from a relatively safe situation now became very dangerous. If the swell of the sea came when i was crossing the sand I would be swept into the water and the sharks would eat me. There was no other way off the beach, crossing the sand was my only option. I woke up at that point.

The next night I dreamt I was in the countryside with my best friend from childhood and early adulthood. We were walking and I kept finding white a4 sheets of paper on the floor. Wrote on them were direct messages from my subconscious I kind of realized I was dreaming and in spite of this I could read the messages, normally I cant read in dreams the text becomes blurry. But I could read these, though I cant remember what they said  mostly they were just numbers. We followed the pieces of paper with me trying to read each one of them. My friend didn't believe they were messages from my subconscious and was ribbing me about it and said it means that your gay.  I said they are they are. Then we came to a very large magnificent water fall but instead of water falling it was millions and millions of these a4 sheets of paper. Just as it was time to discover what all this meant, my alarm clock woke me up.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Sharks dream
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2018, 09:35:17 AM »
Mernel – You start on a beach with a girlfriend – a favourite place dreams very often use. But dream beaches are very different from physical ones. A beach is also a boundary, or threshold, between your individual self and effort, and your potential in the universal processes of life and death.

But waves were building up and such waves often cause many people enormous fear or terror, because sea in dreams represents their own vast unconscious, an uncharted and huge area of their own mind/awareness.

So the sharks are your fears of what is hidden inside you. But whenever we dream its images are not like real life, because a dream is nothing like outer life where things could hurt you, but is an image like on a cinema screen that even if a gun is pointed at you and fired it can do no damage – except if you run in fear; so all the things that scare you are simply your own fears projected onto the screen of your sleeping mind.

Also all the people, animals, places you see in your dreams, are simply your own feelings, fears, hopes and wonder projected onto the screen of your sleeping mind as images. So face the fear of the sharks by imagining yourself going into the sea with the sharks. Obviously do it a bit at a time so you can get used to feeling the fear. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/secrets-power-dreaming/ and http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/masters-of-nightmares/

Tony