Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Blood stained clothes dream  (Read 3767 times)

Mernel

• View Profile
Blood stained clothes dream
« on: March 04, 2018, 03:41:22 AM »
Hi Tony thanks alot for your interpretation! I really appreciate it. Sorry to be posting so frequently recently....
I was trying to get somewhere and I realised there was only 1 bus left after asking many people.It was the number 11, a bus that I remember catching with my father when I was a boy. Though it was not going in the same direction, not even in the same town. I was standing at the bus stop, wearing my best clothes. Then across the street I saw a house that I had  previously dreamed about, and visited in a different dream, very recently. I really liked the house, as I was thinking this the owner, a man, came to the front garden and called me from across the street. There was a small dog constantly barking from inside the house and I thought that was the only thing I didn't like about the house. The man said can you pass me that carrier bag behind you. Behind me was a wall about chest height and a high garden was at the same level, behind the top of the wall belonging the house facing the man's house. Next to the top of the wall there was a mud border and behind that a grass lawn. I picked up the carrier bag from border and underneath it were several balls of horse manure covered in blood. I quickly ran across the road to give it to the man and saw that the bus coming. I noticed that blood had gone from the plastic bag onto the sleeves of my jacket and white shirt underneath. I ran back to the other side of the road and flagged the bus down by waving my arms. I saw the bus driver see me and acknowledge me so I looked down to get my wallet from my pocket and get myself ready for getting on the bus. I expected the bus to be by my side as I looked up but instead saw it driving past me. I then realized that the driver didn't stop because he saw the blood on my arms and sleeves. Then I woke up.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Blood stained clothes dream
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2018, 11:22:42 AM »
Mernel – So you were inquiring about how to get somewhere, presumably about personal hopes. The number 11 (I remember it well) obviously links with a younger time or feeling in your life, but it links with your father’s influence in your life. Can you define what that influence is? It might be about getting somewhere.

The house is an image of you in some way; it seems that it is a fairly new self image you have arrived at. The older man may in some way represent and aspect of your father’s influence, but first the dog barking.

Dogs bark usually when shut in because they do not like being alone, and so are cry out to be included in the action. This may sound way out, but you are the end result of an animal existence that lasted for millions of years with simple instinctive awareness. Then recently – in evolutionary terms – you achieved self awareness, which is so extraordinary, it has left you very vulnerable and lost. You had an instinctive sense of what you are, what you needed to do, how to mate and care for offspring, how to gain food and an awareness of your place in the pack. But with self awareness in today's world, without instinctive guidance, and having been torn from religious beliefs, you and millions of others, are trying to fathom the big questions of what you are, what you needed to do, how to mate and care for offspring, how to gain food and an awareness of your place in the pack.

Unfortunately we are all unique, and if we do not try to go back to the old ways of simply believing tribal, cultural or religious mass beliefs, we have to listen and look very carefully to what we are and learn from it. Dreams arise from a Life process that has tremendous experience of living instinctively as species, as pack members, and it give wonderful clues, but it is up to us to dare to walk in the unknown. And aren’t modern men and women primitives who have been shorn of their ancient fantasies, religions, ways of life, territory, securities, and beliefs, and we too can become smashed human beings depending on alcohol, nicotine and other drugs to survive? But on feeling this I knew we cannot go back. We must go forward to survival with some wholeness.

To become whole we must integrate, listen to the barking dog, for if do not we are in some measure Schizophrenic.

But how? Well you could use http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson or http://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/practical-techniques-for-understanding-your-dreams/

The man asks you to pick up the plastic bag, the industrial product that has become the waste product of our society which carries the blood caused by the injury to the natural. The real treasure is the horse manure from which and with which new life can grow.

Missing that you also missed the bus - missing an opportunity. Not being ready to effectively be part of a relationship or situation. Sometimes problems or attitudes we have that stand in the way of being able to maintain a love relationship or take an opportunity that comes along.

Obviously this is my take on your dream, but being unique you can find your own.

Tony