Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: My five year old daughter gave birth to boy  (Read 3448 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
My five year old daughter gave birth to boy
« on: March 08, 2018, 09:50:50 AM »
Sara

I hope that this message finds you well. I would really appreciate your insight into this dream. You interpreted one of my dreams in the past, and it was very helpful.

I dreamed that I was walking through the grocery store with my young daughter when, all of a sudden, a baby boy came out of her. On the one hand, it was odd because she was her five-year-old self (not a pregnant woman), and when it happened, we were walking together holding hands as if it was a normal day in our current life. On the other hand, in the dream, I and the other people who were present were not entirely surprised that this happened. We were sort of expecting this baby to arrive any day, and when the baby came out of my daughter, everyone sprang into action (cutting the umbilical cord, bringing a carrier for the baby, calling my husband to let him know that the baby had arrived, etc.). My husband came to get us, and the understanding was that this was our son (even though our daughter had birthed him). I saw myself nursing the baby. Then my husband and I were talking in the car, and there were feelings of joy and perhaps some anxiety/protectiveness, similar to what new parents feel. Thank you so much!

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: My five year old daughter gave birth to boy
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2018, 09:54:28 AM »
Dear Sara – You need to realise that when you dream you enter a different dimension of your mind that is no longer connected to your body senses. It is a dimension very different to waking awareness and so people often get terribly confused because they feel and think the dream must be the same as in their waking world. But your dream self understood exactly what was happening.

In dreams we deal with our inner world, not the world of our body and every day affairs.

We all live in a dual world, light and dark, male and female, creation and destruction, life and death, waking and sleeping. What many people do not realise is that we are all involved in this duality personally. Considering that we all have an inner world or dream world which is far more than the limited world shown by our senses, for we are like islands in a sea of consciousness, and the shoreline is the limited range of our senses. But our inner awareness spreads like an ocean in which we are like islands, and beyond the shoreline we are all connected.

But there is much more and your dream demonstrated it. Your young daughter, as far as your inner world is concerned, is a creation arising from your mutual loving care of her. As such she is more than a physical body and expresses your total creativity in a new way. Don’t think of this physically, but in a much bigger way where – well, to save time see https://dreamhawk.com/news/there-is-a-huge-change-happening/

So this new dimension of both of you, which is a unique extension of you both, gave birth to your son. WOW! It is an expression of the basic drive, but in dreams it often represents the emergence or birth of a new aspect to your personal expression. So you have given birth to a new aspect of your potential and are nursing it.

You see we are strange creatures little understood. Through your life you learn or absorb so much you grow as a person, and in doing so give birth to new extensions of your ability to respond to life and also your abilities. See https://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/potential/ and https://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/opening-to-life/

Tony