Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: murderer  (Read 3731 times)

dreamy

• View Profile
murderer
« on: March 09, 2018, 04:48:08 AM »
Hi Tony,
I have been trying to manage my emotions that surface when dealing with my sister.My body was in a hyper state for few weeks where I wasn't getting sleep till late every night.I started settling down after meditation and relaxation practices.Then I got this dream.Your suggestions are an immense help.Thank you.

I meet A (who I met very briefly as team mates in a game of Bridge) and we talk.I mention something and he says let's study Christian Attitudes ( or a word similar to Attitudes which suggested the name of some Christian cult).I am surprised.I tell this to a friend who informs me that he murdered his wife and is available if I am interested.I begin to wonder if I see him that way and would I want to marry this man especially since he is a murderer? a wife murderer!
        I feel/observe in the dream that his offer to study Christian Attitudes would require spending a lot of time together on a spiritual path.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: murderer
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2018, 11:44:56 AM »
Green Tara – You would certainly be learning many new things on the path of the Christian wife murderer. You would have to learn something many Christian never learn, “Judge not and be not judged.” Meaning accept all aspects of yourself.

Once in a class where we were using methods of release I found that a young woman had tensions in her back like bars of iron. When I started to relax the muscles the woman began to thrash around on the floor, beating the floor in obvious anger. A few minutes later she sat up and said, “So that’s why I haven’t been able to talk to my sister for ages, I was so angry at her.”

So you need to be able to allow your body to express. Aggressive feelings are one of the main expressions of our energy, along with sex, ambition and survival. Generally speaking, it is not wise to hold them back, or express them on parents. Wherever possible it helps to seek a more satisfying and constructive expression for them – beating a pillow with a rolled up newspaper or tennis racquet for instance, while allowing your feelings to vent

We often want to murder a relative or someone; in dreams is happens often, but we often avoida taking resposiblit and dream someone else did it. “These principles are beautifully demonstrated in the text: the Purple Screw, the Purplish Pea-pod, the Amethyst Necklace, Inviolate or In Violet, the Blue Father and the Red Baby, the Fur Thing; all these share the same nest with jealousy, murder, castration, incest, and rape. Yet this is not childish fun or a horror comic, but the serious age-old material which lies within us all. During the course of therapy I travelled deep into those remarkable regions of the mind and came upon a series of illuminations. I found that in addition to being, consciously, a loving mother and respectable citizen, I was also, unconsciously a murderess, a pervert, a cannibal, a sadist, and a masochist. In the wake of these dreadful discoveries I lost my fear of dentists, the clicking in my neck and throat, the arm tensions, and my dislike of docks ticking in the bedroom. I also achieved tran¬scendent sexual fulfilment.

Beyond these things, experiences nonpareil. I felt that I became - literally - a closed-up clam at the bottom of the sea, the music of a violin, Botticelli's 'Birth of Venus', an evil fur thing, a scared sperm; and in one magnificent episode, it was as if I had become the very Energy that exists before it is trans¬lated into Matter.” Quoted from Myself and I. - https://www.amazon.com/Myself-I-Constance-Newland/dp/0451022947/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1520595731&sr=1-2&keywords=Myself+and+I+-+Newland

Tony