Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: I am you incarnate  (Read 3398 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
I am you incarnate
« on: March 09, 2018, 11:14:15 AM »
Simon

I was on a bed in the large upstairs room in the house I lived in while in London. It was a big bed. Next to me was a girl baby - mine and my wife’s. It was still very small. Lying on the bed looking at it, with my head near it, I said, “Who are you?” I meant, what past soul reborn are you?

The baby replied in a mature male (I think) voice, which astounded me. It seemed to have trouble in issuing the words, but managed, saying, “I am you incarnate.”

Surprised, I said, “What do you mean?”

The baby spoke again, saying, “Even if I explained you would not understand.”

I was then downstairs in the shop. Somehow I knew that the baby had undergone a small surgical operation. This had released male sexual organs from within, which had been there all-time. It now had male and female organs. And I now understood how it was me. My male sexuality had been released through it.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: I am you incarnate
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2018, 11:16:22 AM »
Simon – An extraordinary dream demonstrating several important functions of dreaming and the inner life; the first is the small baby speaking which is a sign you have given birth to a dream baby that is a highly developed new aspect of you.

The emergence of the male organs making it both female and male is further proof of the new development of your ability to realise your inner duality - “When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner as the outer, and the upper as the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male shall not be male, and the female shall not be female: . . . then you will enter [the kingdom].” Quoted from ‘The Gnostic Apostle Thomas’

The baby says, Even if I explained you would not understand.” Which clearly says that you now hold within you a potential – the baby – that has still not unfolded, and because it is an unknown potential you cannot yet know it or understand it, when you understand it you will realise that you have a vast self most of which at the moment hasn’t been expressed.

Tony