Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Black king cobra  (Read 3314 times)

Sara ST

• View Profile
Black king cobra
« on: March 15, 2018, 05:52:26 PM »
I Want to share this dream, because it changed my direction in life.

I am sitting in a bed outside in a public place, an open square. On top of my cover, down by my feet (where a dog prefer to sleep) lies a black, shiny, king cobra, curled up in a perfect spiral, resting its head on him self, while his tail is wagging calmly, like a very satisfied and harmonious dog. I know in the dream that this is "my" animal.
A long line of people is standing by my bed, waiting to talk to me one by one. As I am talking to the first one, I am answering with a little fixing on the truth so the answer becomes more interesting. At an instant the snake is raised up over in front of me looking down at me with full aggression showing his open mouth and teeth, ready to kill me with cold blood! I instantly understand that its because i lied. I take back the lie at the moment, and instantly the snake lies down in the same harmless position in its spiral, wagging its tail, like a pet.
Next person comes, and as I am about to answer I only have a THOUGHT that is not completely honest, twisting what I am about to answer to a better story/puts me in better light - and at an instant the snake is back, ready to kill mercilessly. I know I will be killed if I dont erase this thought at once.

Next sceene:
I am in a big, white room with a tall, white ceiling. I know we are at the top of the hill/mountain in my city because the whole long-wall is window, with the view over all my city. There are a circle of people sitting on chairs in a circle, everyone in white clothes. There is a sort of meeting. There are two older people, seamingly the leaders. The man moves his lips like he is talking a lot, but the words that comes out is repeating "Wake up" "You need to wake up". Long brake. The room is loaded with calm and I feel good. The woman speaks, moving her lips: I hear only "You have to wake up" repeated.

I have a rich dream life and I always felt they were important.
Reading through other dreams about snakes here, I dont find anything about a black sone, or a King Cobra.
It would be interesting to hear your thought about this dream.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Black king cobra
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2018, 08:55:05 AM »
Well Sara ST – This certainly a very clear and wonderful dream.

I guess you looked at the several features about snakes, but it seems you missed the one titled black; which basically suggests things you are only just becoming aware of. The king cobra I will put into the snake feature, and any king thing says it is very important and with amazing features. In fact if you imagine being the King Cobra you may realise something of its wonder - https://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson

Thanks for sending in your dream because it exactly points out what is a main feature of snakes, namely they are only dangerous and poisonous when we are not honest with ourselves, and express such things as denying or repressing our real feelings, feeling jealousy or accusations against others, etc.

The snake is also an evolutionary force, so promises you enormous expression of your potential. See https://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/energy-sex-and-dreams/ and https://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/mountain-path/

To tune into the power of this evolutionary energy see https://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/opening-to-life/

Waking up I feel means waking up to the enormous potential you have and what you are being led to do in life - A long line of people is standing by my bed, waiting to talk to me – literally you have a lot of ability to communicate with others; but beware of gilding the lily - to answer to a better story/putting me in a better light.

Tony
« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 09:17:15 AM by Tony Crisp »