Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Corporate Decision  (Read 3888 times)

horizen

• View Profile
Corporate Decision
« on: March 20, 2018, 11:14:57 PM »
Hello, I hope you don't mind, I'm just going to quickly vomit this out onto to blog while I can. 
Dreamt that I was walking through the streets of a very congested town.  The houses were packed close together, and were filled with a mix of humans and their activities, plus an abundance of animals of all sorts..all existing together, sharing the same space.  In this world, it was so crowded that animals and people had to live practically right on top of each other.  It was not particular to this town, it was a world-wide issue.  There was no room for animals.  People had taken over the earth; all the spaces, all the resources.    The land, the air, the sea.  As I walked I took in the sights and sounds; for example, hundreds of delicate baby chicks chirping in a busy driveway, with vehicles and people coming to and fro without a thought.  They could easily be smushed at any given moment.  Other houses had different animals, but the situation was the same.  I became increasingly concerned for the welfare of all the different animals.  They had no choice but to live in these congested conditions, alongside people.  Even in the supposed "wild", where areas of land appeared open and unpopulated--it was a mirage.  While humans didn't appear to populate these areas, they did in fact overtake the airwaves, the water, even the ground beneath..all to harvest energy, communications, technology, and resources for themselves.  It was apparent that the ever expanding population and their growing needs was to the detriment of the natural world.  Finally, we walk outside the town, into a more secluded area.  Still on the same road.  We are surrounded by meadows.  Nearby, I see a lone cow in the field.  I want to connect with it, and go toward it, placing my hand on its gentle face--suddenly I am surrounded by 3 GIANT cow heads.  They are right up in my face.  I experience a sense of danger, as if they might unintentionally suffocate me, or trample me.  They aren't aggressive, rather, they feel so at one with me that it is as if I am not a separate being.  It is as if they perceive me as an entity without boundaries or form.  Their heads surround my head, mere centimeters between us.   They are drawn to me.  I feel they might walk or penetrate right through me.  I cannot move.  I simply wanted to connect to one cow for a moment, and now they've all globbed onto me.  I am relieved when my friend calls me away.  I return to the road and we continue on. 
We end up entering a vast building.  It is miles in size.  Thousands of people work and live? inside.  It is some sort of corporate entity.  In this world the government and corporations are one.  Inside there is a congregation of hundreds of people in one room.  Suddenly it is announced through the speakers that the crisis between animals and humans has reached such a critical point that a major announcement is to be made.  A voice floods the building and radiates worldwide announcing that animals will be now be limited to "one" per household.  All others will be terminated.  This means that all the creatures I met on my way here would be slaughtered.  All but "one."  This would mean extinction for millions of species.  They were already in a precarious state.  This would hasten their demise.  Permanently.  There would be no coming back from it.  This hits me as the worst possible decision.  Its moving in the wrong direction.  The world was already unbalanced toward human dominance.  Nature was suffering.  I look around at all the people.  They have no reaction to the news.  They are like sheep, just going along with it.  It's as if they just heard something on tv or the internet, and are disconnected from it personally.  They don't seem to care about the real world affects it will have.  There is a glass partition separating the crowd from the corporate leaders beyond it.  The kind of glass where they can see us, but we can't see them.  I sense we are being observed, to gauge our reaction to the big news.  I focus on who's behind the glass and then I am able to see through it.  To my surprise there is only one person behind the glass.  A woman.  I'm not sure if she's just psychological ops (documenting how the masses take the news) or if she's higher up in the chain.  Emboldened, I push my way to the other side and confront her.  I ask "Who is she?"  and a voice tells me she is a "Chairman of the Board."  So, she does have some power in this decision.  I plead with her there must be some other solution.  If things are so bad, surely she can persuade the Board to take a different route?  Perhaps they could secretly sterilize the human population (or a sizeable portion of it)?  Problem solved in a generation!  I insist that there must be another way.  Permanently extinguishing all the other species on earth just to satisfy the never ending greed and over indulgence of one cannot be the answer.   I insist that there is another option and that she carry this message to Corporate.  My insistence is met with equal resolve on her part.  She is firm that the decision has been made.  She will not sway the others, she will not even try.  I awoke feeling a colossal mistake was being made.  An unbalanced system was about to become even more unbalanced, with devastating effects.  Stubbornly, I continued to press my point to her, but she was equally resolute.

horizen

• View Profile
Re: Corporate Decision
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2018, 07:01:32 AM »
I thought it might be important to note that when I touched the cow's face and suddenly my own face was surrounded by 3 cow's heads-I don't think I was surrounded by 3 separate cows, but rather by aspects of that particular cow or the cow experience.  I felt immobilized because that is what the cow was feeling.  As I mentioned earlier, even in unpopulated areas, there was technology radiating in the airwaves.  So much so that even "wild" landscapes are cluttered with this type of aerial garbage.  To the extent that most wild animals could no longer inhabit those areas.  The cow experienced it as a constant mechanical drone in the air.  Not exactly a sound, certainly not a sound we would perceive, but a strongly felt vibration or energy that couldn't be ignored.  It was always there.  And it interfered with the animal's ability to be one with nature.  It was immobilizing in a sort of hypnotic way.  It was not pleasant.  They could live with it, but it was an unpleasant, foreign, robotic presence (very strongly felt but not quite at the level of sound).  It robbed a bit of the life and joy, and certainly the connection to nature the cow was born to feel.  The resulting effect was a sort of persistent energetic immobilization experienced by the cow.  The equivalent of the cow's will or natural life essence muted, stilled.   I experienced the cow's way of being while we were connecting.  I didn't want to get stuck here.  It wasn't pleasant.  No one would know how it is for them, as they can't speak.   It wasn't painful but there was something robotically trance like about the constant droning from the environment..and it did rob or cloud out an important part of the cow's rightful essence --a full connection to itself and to nature.  Normally the cow would be at one with every blade of grass, with the landscape, all the elements.  Instead, the technology radiating in the air interfered with that connection.  It felt somewhat like being anesthetized by a spider's venom.  Still alive, but restricted in movement, frozen.  I was glad to break away from the experience when I was called away. 

Back in the corporate facility, I was chagrined to hear the announcement.  I felt it was moving in the exact opposite direction we needed to be moving.  I felt it was people that needed limits put on them, not nature.  Not animals. But Corporate didn't care.  They just wanted to expand their money and power and control.  The expansion of the technology, the resources, all of it, was for that aim alone.  Animals were to be just another resource, or a nuisance to be extinguished.  The masses didn't give a thought as to how this would affect life on earth or the thousands of other species.  They only cared about what was convenient for them, and couldn't see beyond their own noses.  They were far removed from the reality of it and what it would mean.  The death of a way of life for other species, mass extinction for the rest.  Little did they know that Corporate viewed them no differently than they viewed the animals.  I sensed that would inevitably be coming down the pike later on, but could only focus now upon the animals of the earth.  How could this be prevented?  I kept presenting ideas to the corporate lady behind the glass.  If it has gotten so bad that animals and people no longer have room to co-exist on this planet, then why not try putting limits on people and the resources we use up first?  We can't just keep selfishly expanding like this, sucking the life out of everything else.  I feel the urgency to convince her to bring alternate ideas back to corporate headquarters.  I know they don't care about balance, only the bottom line; growing their power, money, and control.  Yet I continue to relentlessly argue my counter ideas to her.  Perhaps I can convince them it will benefit them in some new way.  I keep pushing.  She is equally unwavering.  Her attitude is that the decision has been made and that's it.  She had the power to speak to the Board.   There was a tiny little crack of opportunity through her to influence those in control.  I wasn't giving up.  I woke up feeling like I was still in the midst of adamantly advocating my ideas. Advocating for those who couldn't speak. 

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Corporate Decision
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2018, 09:38:54 AM »
Horizen – I see you are in the midst of a huge conflict, in which no side is willing to budge – in fact a dream world conflict.

Whether it is a dream or a waking life conflict, human life exists on very high building, and it depends on its existence for the basement, ground floor and floors in between. Take any of them away and human life has finished. It isn’t a case of what we like or do not like, of human greed and ignorance, but of simple observation. We humans often depict our evolution as a sea animal coming onto land and the rest is shown as a tour de force. But before that the land animal could only exist after massive effort and time had to pass as the land plants established themselves, then the insects and slowly small creature. But even that is forgetting the basement and ground floor – i.e. the single celled bacteria, viruses and the slow scaffolding of life we all need – the bacteria in our gut; the way that very different cells work together, for life is not just tooth and claw fighting, but a level of sharing we as humans cannot understand.

The tremendous exchange of gases, fluids, bacteria – along with the social, verbal, sexual and sensual signals and interactions going on around us and is influencing our own existence. Even bacteria share information with each other? They share what they have learned even with species of bacteria that are different. They give each other building blocks of what they have learned. If they have learned how to deal with a particular substance that is poisonous to them, then they will pass that information on to other bacteria. They give what they have learned. That is so fundamental to life even bacteria do it; genetic studies in bacteria have revealed that extensive gene exchange is the norm between different bacteria even though they do not have formal sexual reproduction. See https://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/lifes-basic-functions/

But as a dream is an internal event, the conflict seems to be about different parts of your own inner world. I have found that such struggles are a waste of precious emotional energy. You dream showed you that neither if you were winning, so try a different approach – become them. In doing so you have all their force and ability, but you have your own purpose.

Your dreams take place in a very real virtual reality, like a computer game. You are actually alone in your dream, so anybody you dream about is a creation from your memories, desires or fears. There is nothing else but you and your feelings, hopes or fears in your dreams. Nothing can hurt you or kill you while you dream. So in the world of dreams your most intimate fears and longings are given an exterior life of their own in the form people, objects and places of our dream.

They are not actual people in your dreams but a very real virtual reality. So I would suggest you integrate all the good and bad things from your relationship with them; because in your dreams about them you are  meeting your feelings. And if you do not do this the negative memories or feelings about them will keep coming back.
So try doing this by taking the dream images and pulling them back into your body. Yes, literally making them one with you. Do this slowly and allow any feelings that arise. This may sound strange but all the images in our dreams are projections from us onto the screen of our sleeping mind; so taking them back into you is like owning them and integrating them. It is called honouring what we feel.

Think of it like digesting something. In a relationship, whether a feeling relationship or one in which you are learning something, you often absorb things from the situation. You might take in such things unconsciously, as you did many things from parents and from the culture you were raised in. So the process of absorption in a dream may refer to such influences you are taking in. Obviously you need to feel the good and the bad emotions linked with them. That is not necessarily easy.

There is a double signification. It is to “consume” and to “con¬summate.” It means – both in a literal and a figurative sense – to take something into ourselves and make it part of ourselves, either for our substance or satisfaction, or for our completion or perfecting in some way.

When we digest, whether it is an idea, something we have read or learned, it has to be first surrendered to the life process. We can see this in our body – it is first chewed and swallowed, then broken down into parts and the useful stuff, the building stuff, can be taken into us and the rest is passed out. The important thing is that even if it is dead or living food, it is transformed into our own living being – in other words our living understanding. If it has not been transformed through digestion it is like something dead inside us. But to be capable of such digestion we must swallow the experience and allow our unknown self to do its work

We transform it by giving it to the fire within us that burns as our life process. So if you are troubled by dreams such as experiences, the best way to deal with them is to work on integrating the influence left in you from it. You can do this by thinking about the dreams about your experience and drawing on all you got from it. So I would suggest you integrate all the good and bad things. Give them a good chew and then swallow.

Tony  8)