Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Grandma Breastfeeding my 5 year old son-Imported  (Read 3117 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Grandma Breastfeeding my 5 year old son-Imported
« on: March 25, 2018, 02:43:10 PM »
Melly

I recently had a weird dream about my deceased mother breastfeeding my youngest son who is 5 years old. After which she drove off in a white car. The dream abruptly ends after that. I’m not sure what it means or the significance. Any thoughts??
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 01:51:47 PM by Tony Crisp »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Breastfeeding my 5 year old son
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2018, 02:44:19 PM »
Melly – Grown men often want to go to a woman’s breast. A man told me that in a loving relationship the man felt so at ease with his female partner he simply said to her, “Can I have titty?” Whereupon she willingly gave it to him to suckle. The desire for the breast does not stop after a few months.

So either your dead mother felt your son’s need to suckle, or you in your dream felt his need, and in the role of your mother allowed him. Because nearly always when people dream about someone they know they automatically believe the dream is about that person. But when we think of our friend or partner our thoughts are not them – just our thoughts and feelings about them. In the world of dreams our most intimate fears and longings are given an exterior life of their own in the form of the people, objects and places of our dream.

Tony