Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: I am a white woman. I have a black woman appearing in many dreams-Imported  (Read 3110 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Margaret

I am a white woman. I have a black woman appearing in many dreams. She takes many different forms — sometimes American, sometimes African, sometimes old, sometimes young, beautiful/ugly, intellectual/uneducated, fat/thin. But she is always the same person, and she always has the same role in the dream, namely to reveal me to myself. She acts as a mirror which allows me to see myself as I am. And the particular quality she has which enables her to act as a mirror is that she herself is completely free of judgement. Interestingly, my grown son had a dream last night in which a black woman, different again in form from all those I have seen, revealed him to himself.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2018, 01:51:17 PM by Tony Crisp »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: I am a white woman. I have a black woman appearing in many dreams
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2018, 01:47:46 PM »
Margaret – An interesting and informative dream.

People tend to believe their life began at birth or at conception. That is quite a false concept, for the seed or cell that you developed from wasn’t a new thing, for no plant or creature grows from a dead seed, and each living seed carries within it all the past gathered from all its forebears. So, the seed in your mother’s womb is as old as and even older than human kind, and you carry that wisdom or memories in you. But in this life you developed a new brain, and the memories you gathered this time are what you built your personality from, but beneath that is a very ancient self.

That ancient self, in the form of the black woman is showing you glimpses of all you hold within you. For you are all things from the beginning to now – for you are sometimes American, sometimes African, sometimes old, sometimes young, beautiful/ugly, intellectual/uneducated, fat/thin and much more.

It seems you are passing on this deep vision to your son. For we learn from each other not simply through words, but wordlessly as the fox cub learns to hunt from it mother. All mammals are capable of that and you as a good mother are a wonderful mammal. See https://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/brain-levels-and-dreams/#mammalbrain and https://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/opening-to-life/