Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: disappearing cats  (Read 3563 times)

dreamy

• View Profile
disappearing cats
« on: March 27, 2018, 01:54:35 PM »
Hi Tony,

I am very thankful for your website and insights into dreams.Thank you for your time.

A group of us notices that all the cats are disappearing during the day.Where do they go? The group heads out to look.One man realizes he has been carrying around with him a big black bag of garbage that he forgot to deposit.The others feel we have walked a lot and are sleepy. I want to sleep too and tell everyone it's time to head back.
We are all going to a nice rented cottage that we would all share as a holiday home. I figure that I could easily spend 85000 on a holiday home every now and then by myself also.The others are wondering about the cottage as the ageing yellow paint on the external walls is wearing off, but I tell them it's quite nice and tastefully done up. I seem to have seen it or lived in it before.I notice some some empty picture frames artistically hung up on a wall.
The next time I see the house it's been painted a brick red colour and looks neater with nicely arranged pots and plants on the terrace which are visible from outside the house.It looks different with changed construction,like a part of it is missing/removed or the buildings around it are missing/removed.

There is a secretary in an office who is very efficient but she gets thrown out by another girl who has recently joined there. I can't believe I did not know when all this happened just a few days ago and that already four years have passed since I joined this place. The boss has no idea how much he is going to miss the secretary as she managed a lot of his work.

I am trying on pants that are the colour of a police inspectors pants.I find one pair that kind of fits but after wearing them I feel it wouldn't have made a difference as it looks like an ordinary outfit.There is a gay man with me who is trying on clothes and trying out scarves around his neck to look fashionable/attractive.

I am standing in front of an open door of a refrigerator for the coolness.I keep closing it after a few minutes as I can't leave the fridge door open for so long but another girl puts a stool in front of the door to keep it open saying it's fine.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 07:12:22 AM by gt »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: disappearing cats
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2018, 08:55:29 AM »
GT – The first part of the dream is clearly about the loss of your instinctive feminine intuition or basic feelings. See https://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/brain-levels-and-dreams/#mammalbrain

The man carrying garbage also is clear when you realise that all the people, animals, places you see in your dreams, are simply your own feelings, fears, hopes and wonder projected onto the screen of your sleeping mind as images. The man probably represent the aspect of you that is active in the world is still carrying the burden of a lot of rubbishy thoughts and emotions you should have let go of ages ago.

That tires you and you want to rest. The cottage obviously represents your own ability to find refuge and relationship it is gradually being upgraded. But a lot of changes are going on in you; changing your mind about certain things, or maybe circumstances make the change. The secretary could be https://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/characters-or-people-in-dreams/

You are trying to stay calm/cool but again the characters in your dream.

Tony