Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Effortless Being-Imported  (Read 3355 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Effortless Being-Imported
« on: March 31, 2018, 04:46:03 AM »
AT

I was floating on the very tender tips of a tree in a sort of effortless levitation. The tree was about 40 feet high and was standing in what looked like walkways near a shopping mall. One walkway was rising so it came to about halfway up the tree. A few people gathered to look at me and wonder how it was possible for me to maintain my position. At first they thought it must be a publicity stunt and were wondering where the cameras were. But as nothing happened in that way it led them to question further. Suddenly one of the people watching – I think it was a woman – suddenly realised it was not a trick or to do with publicity. She realised that this meant it was possible for a human being to do this, and was immediately floating beside me. Shortly after that another person was with us, floating effortlessly. Then there were several more, until there were about six of us in a circle at the tree tip. We reached out to each other and held hands, then we lifted upwards, climbing to an enormous height, leaving a trail of smoke behind us as a sign for people to see from miles away.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Effortless Being-Imported
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2018, 04:58:49 AM »
AT - This unusual dream demonstrates not being a guru with followers who worship you, but being a demonstration of what is possible for other people. For the people who 'got it' were standing with you as equals.

It shows a way one can have instant enlightenment, through knowing that we each - everyone - is already free of the mental and emotional jungle most of are lost in and struggle with. You have obviously worked hard to achieve it.

A wonderful and transforming dream.

Tony