Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Robbing a Supermarket-Imported from Queries  (Read 3354 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Robbing a Supermarket-Imported from Queries
« on: April 18, 2018, 08:50:02 AM »
Jonathan

Hello Tony,
I recently dreamt that I was in the middle of robbing a supermarket.
A female security guard appeared and I immediately started to run from her.
She pulled a black handgun out and started to run after me whilst firing the gun. I was hit by a bullet in the back of my head on the right side.
I managed to escape.

Whilst firmly pressing the bullet wound with my hand on my head to stop the bleeding, I was thinking, why did she have to hit the right side, now I am not going to be able to spiritually connect with source energy (Cosmic energy, God, The Devine… whatever you want to call it).

I felt stuck in my logical left brain, helpless.
How does one begin to interpret this kind of dream?
Thanks Tony, its amazing work you are doing
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 11:56:04 AM by Tony Crisp »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Robbing a Supermarket
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2018, 09:58:29 AM »
Jonathon – Let’s look at your dream piece by piece, because I feel that you are truly stuck in the logical left brain. To understand your dream you need to see it from its own standpoint.

To start with I need to quote something: Humans live in two very different dimensions. The one most people identify with is the three dimensional physical world of the body. There are a lot of rules to learn in this world; when very young we learn not to touch hot things; not to rush out into a road with moving cars. But as adults we have learnt not to step out into space while at a height because we will fall and have a major injury or die.

The second dimension is totally different and is experienced in dreams or deep mental activity. It will surprise many people to realise that in this dimension you have no physical body, although most people are so locked into thinking that their reality is their body, that they create a dream image of themselves. But that is not all they carry with them, because they believe so much that everything is ruled by their body life and experience, they are also terrified of falling in dreams, they believe they can be torn apart by savage animals, also they frighten the life out of themselves with dream images of demons or even the devil, or are horrified of being shot or raped, etc.

So, whenever we dream its images are not like real life, because a dream is nothing like outer life where things could hurt you, but is an image like on a cinema screen, so that even if a gun is pointed at you and fired it can do no damage – except if you run in fear; so, all the things that scare you are simply your own fears projected onto the screen of your sleeping mind.

Your own dream shows this in that you were not killed by being shot in the head, but your thoughts feelings created the images of you trying to stop the bleeding – a logical thought if you were in the waking world.

It is also important to realise that every image, every scary or terrifying thing, is taken place inside you, in your mind, as you sleep. This means that every awful animal, every scary thing, or person, is created out of your own fears and must not be seen as outside you as happens in waking awareness. See https://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/masters-of-nightmares/ and https://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/integration-meeting-oneself/#MyOwn

Looking at the start of your dream where you rob a supermarket shows again the enormous mistakes we make while in the dream state. People are very confused about the difference between their waking life and their dream life. They believe that what they dream is the same as what they meet in waking life.  In other words, we take as a truth that what is important outwardly is as important in our dreams. So, you are as upset by a dream as if it had actually happened in waking life. Such mistakes make us feel things that are ridiculous.

This happens with the morals we live by, which may be necessary in waking life, but we try to make them fit to our much bigger and freer dream/inner life, and that causes conflict because the two worlds are completely different.

In dreams everything is yours, so you do not need to steal anything, or run away because of your feelings about stealing.

As for the Divine, what are you struggling for, you are already Divine at your Core, but perhaps you are thinking it out instead of BEING it. Children before they learn language live in touch with their Divine Centre, as the following example shows. They already had it, but lost it in the maze of words and thinking we create for ourselves.

“At this point I felt as if that great inner mind had opened to me and that I could ask a question of it. I asked to be given words in my own tongue that would clearly explain to others and to children what this path was and what is involved in it. I asked that I might understand clearly what is required of someone taking this inner path to meet the divine, what they will face and what it is about. What shall I say to them? What shall I say to myself?

My experience here was a powerful sense of losing myself. I suppose you could call this loss, the melting away of all that one is. It was a feeling of losing, of letting go of control, of surrendering myself. As this happened to me I had a complete feeling of trust and was able to let myself fall into that nothingness, a nothingness in comparison with my sense of existence anyway. And that is what I learned about the entrance to the path. It is a readiness to drop into that nothingness that is the core of life, and as you drop into it the thoughts, the feeling that you have is, “I love you!” You go to that meeting, that union, that losing of oneself with the feeling of love. And that is marriage. That is the spiritual marriage.”

Tony