Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Dreaming of a Moose  (Read 8493 times)

Judyz

• View Profile
Dreaming of a Moose
« on: September 11, 2011, 11:40:33 AM »
This dream is very simple.  I am walking up a slightly hilly area and there is some foilage.  I am looking at the ground and glance upward and behind a low full plant a large moose raises his head and looks right at me and has a beautiful full set of antlers and he shakes his head and antlers at me and I hear a rattling sound.  I feel so happy and then wake up remembering this.  I have no interaction with this animal, I live in Florida.

Christine

• View Profile
Re: Dreaming of a Moose
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2011, 02:01:51 AM »
I always thought of moose as very clumsy animals, yet when I saw some in real life (camping in Maine) they were very deliberate and graceful...albeit slow...in how they moved.  It was fascinating to watch them.

You might look at www.thecuriousdreamer.com to look up the meaning for moose.

The fact that you were seeing the face...may mean you were looking at yourself or a part of you.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2011, 11:07:52 AM »
Judyz – It doesn’t matter that you have not met a moose. Everything we see in life or in films we develop associations with. And these are aided and amplified by what we know of our connection with Life itself – and all its creatures.

I haven’t met a moose either but I had a dream about one that has a similar feeling to yours.

Last night before I slept I wondered how I, my ego, could co-operate with the forces of life in me. I dreamt I was walking along School Lane in Amersham with my dog Tramp. Ahead, coming toward me I saw a horse and rider. I called Tramp to heal, and the horse stopped and I put my face close to its muzzle. In some way I felt connected, and as I looked up I saw it was a female moose not a horse. It lifted its head and because of my connection lifted me too. It felt very pleasant.

So I feel your dream has a similar theme – the connection you have with the life in you. And by that I mean all the forces of your body, because after all your body is an ancient beast that you are rider of. Unfortunately many people do not honour that connections, but obviously you do and it brings happiness.

Tony

Judyz

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2011, 11:55:49 PM »
Thank you so much for the reading!  I feel you are right I am very peaceful and connections with myself and all outside influnces are in harmony.  The moose was unafraid and I was too and it brought more happiness when I truly looked at it.  I do the same I just amble through life and try to get enjoyment and intergrowth from my experiences.