Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Robbing a Supermarket-Imported from Queries  (Read 3361 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Robbing a Supermarket-Imported from Queries
« on: April 22, 2018, 12:05:04 PM »
Thank you for answering, I have been picking through your website the past few days after stumbling on it searching for a little more depth in dream interpretation, and this site has been nothing short of an ocean full of insight into the past 6 or so months of my life! Your response has had me thinking hard as well – I have recently had a longing to discover these hidden aspects of myself, and while I have had many vivid dreams lately, this particular dream seemed deeply symbolic, seemed…like something of me I was hiding from myself, and you have provided a meaningful perspective. I am in the very beginning stages of creating more spiritual awareness, and my dreams seem to be offering me plenty of help! As a result, I will definitely be picking up your books! Any recommendations are definitely welcome - Jonathan
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 08:13:39 AM by Tony Crisp »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Robbing a Supermarket-Imported from Queries
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2018, 12:05:50 PM »
Jonathan – I have got the spelling of your name right this time. I have trouble with right and wrong sometimes.

You ask, any recommendations – for books. Well I could recommend some books I have written, but books simply feed the rational mind. If you look at https://dreamhawk.com/wp-content/uploads/Tony5.jpg you see a photo of me many years ago with a background of all the books I had read searching for the answers. I had spent about 12 years searching, reading, meditating, searching my soul, and nothing. Except about three times when I had given up through desperation and had breakthroughs. Here is one – I seldom express what I experience in the first person, it was when I was about 18.

“A man, full of his own misery, walked alone along a deserted roadway. What was the point of living if year after year were to be filled with this pain and meaninglessness? Better end it than live such a life. But why should we exist for such darkness, why should we have been brought into being anyway? Thinking thus he climbed a small hillock and looked across bleak winter fields. Apart from a few black specks of birds against the evening sky no other sign of life could be seen. Outwardly the view was to him as lifeless, cold and lonely as his inner world.

Suddenly a love burst upon him which seemed to bathe him through and through, and he wept to be so embraced by it. Then the Love spoke, yet there was no voice, and it showed him things, yet there were no pictures. And what he saw was his life stretching away ahead of him, year after year, as full of the difficulties and restrictions and emptiness as he had been running away from. Then the voice said ‘None of this shall be taken away, for I give you life and its events out of love. It is given that through it you come slowly to develop as a soul. For through difficulties you learn strength and discover your own wonder, and through life as a whole you slowly find this Love I have waiting for you. Then, when you are one with the Love, you can take part with Me in Creation.”

So I slowly had to learn how to give up searching, I did enter dreams as fully as I could, but it was through as already said by “losing myself. I suppose you could call this loss, the melting away of all that one is. It was a feeling of losing, of letting go of control, of surrendering myself. As this happened to me I had a complete feeling of trust and was able to let myself fall into that nothingness, a nothingness in comparison with my sense of existence anyway. And that is what I learned about the entrance to the path. It is a readiness to drop into that nothingness that is the core of life, and as you drop into it the thoughts, the feeling that you have is, “I love you!”

I try to give a method to approach this in https://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/opening-to-life/

I do not try to sell it because I don’t believe one can find it by buying it. Only courage or devotion to the Unknown can help.

Tony