Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: creation  (Read 3713 times)

dreamy

• View Profile
creation
« on: May 06, 2018, 10:46:27 AM »
Hi Tony,

I am in the process of attempting to let go control and allow life ...
Thank you

M, an ex-colleague and me feel like we went through an experience of birthing a baby together but the baby is not mine. The actual mother does not want us and the baby watching so much television.
In the dream M is also a neighbour who is living in the building next to mine (in the dream) and he considers me a close friend now after this experience.

(I worked with M fifteen years ago in waking life.I have not met him since)

« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 11:02:59 AM by Tony Crisp »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: creation
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2018, 11:26:54 AM »
T – I hope I have got the message your dream is communicating.

First, everything is yours, especially the baby. But saying it is not your is saying that your personality structure did not contribute to the birth of this new part of you. About personality, a man dreamt of his head torn from his body –

“I had a strong fantasy of the head coming alive it was me and what I had done to myself, torn my body and head apart trying to find a solution to my pain. Then I saw flesh on its cheeks. Then it was like a native mask made of various things, pieces of bark and feathers. The feathers predominated in the fantasy. The mask kept breaking up, leaving only a few feathers, as if it or I were all nothing. I remember saying - “There is not even a mask, it’s just a few feathers!”

That is a dreams view of our personality, our view of who we are.

“Then it came to me that I had to listen in deep stillness - not think, not seek to understand, not struggle, just listen. My whole being entered into silence, gently listening as one might listen to the rain falling on a lake. Then suddenly it was known - the feather blowing in the wind - the essence of human existence. Open against the sky - emptiness - enormity. I was healed.”

The way ahead is as Elliot so rightly said – 
I said to my soul, be still and wait without hope
For hope would be hope for the wrong thing; wait without love
For love would be love of the wrong thing; there is yet faith
But the faith and the love and the hope are all in the waiting.
Wait without thought, for you are not ready for thought:
So, the darkness shall be the light, and the stillness the dancing. 

And not watching television maybe means do not take in so much information from the outer world, for your baby is not fed in that way. You have a woman in you, so imagine feeding it form your own breast. Don’t get hung up on old views.

You friend is a helping part of you. See https://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/characters-or-people-in-dreams/

Tony