Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Recipe  (Read 4287 times)

dreamy

• View Profile
Recipe
« on: May 13, 2018, 10:16:36 AM »
Hi Tony,
I had a very encouraging dream which I feel is pointing to a new found awareness/consciousness (although I don't understand what the towel represents) :

I am getting ready and a guy (unknown man) is waiting for me.Then he sees how late it is.It's also summer and it's hot.I still need another ten minutes.He wonders whether to skip work as its so late to go to work now and instead to spend time with me.I tell him to wait another ten minutes.He realizes he likes me and wants to spend time with me and he is willing to wait.
I am in a garden and my hair is freshly washed and wet.I let it dry i the sun while I walk around the garden.The garden is full of foreigners basking in the sun with their faces pointing upwards towards the sun to take in the sun rays.I too walk with my face pointing up towards the sun.I am holding the hair towel in my hands and wanting to leave it somewhere so I don't have to carry it around.I realize the towel is torn into two  pieces though which look the same as they are of the same towel.
I run my hair hands through my hair to style my hair so it dries nicely and then leave it to dry naturally in the sun.
I meet an old man ( unknown man ) and we make love.Later he asks me,"What is it you do that you did this and will you be able to sleep (after the stimulation) ?"

The following day though I had this dream.I would greatly appreciate your insights.Many thanks.

A salesman is ringing my door bell,I am asleep.I put on my night gown and open the door.He waits till I open the door.
He gives me a sample of a chip (a square) to put into a Heart meter to check my heart beat. I feel that I am never going to use it as I don't take medical tests, I believe in natural health.Since it's a free sample to keep for a month he tells me to try it out. He chose my door from all the other houses he could have gone to.He was a smart salesman.He expected a sale from me.
Then its a mountain full of snow and the salesman has turned into a big bear getting into a river.When he emerges from the water he has turned into his human self again with a beard making him look similar to the bear.The salesman and his friends who were also animals turn into humans when he finds something he was looking for in the water,something for his child.
It turns out that all this is part of a fantasy film that I am watching.I am glad I stumbled upon it as I did not know about it so could not have called for it from the DVD library.Luckily it was on TV and I saw it.
I discuss A's child with a school friend D.I tell her A is crazy. I am told that A's husband has to look after the child but no-one is giving the kid too much time.D's sister also does not give much time to the child even though she is single.
I am to give an exam.I hope they don't ask a particular question which I have not read up.I only know what was taught in class.
I tell a friend that the salesman sold me a Recipe written on a huge poster for more than 500 bucks that any Dad could have told me.I laughed as the recipe was to mix Honey and Whisky (and some cinnamon).There is a mixer type of machine to put it all into.The machine runs a little too fast and I have to check the mixer manual and the recipe instructions.It's not that simple after all.The instructions are required to be followed after all.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2018, 05:14:55 PM by t »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Recipe
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2018, 01:56:08 PM »
T – A guy is waiting for you, which if you are a woman could bring a good feeling, but you don’t report feelings, and if you used the https://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson link I must have given you – or should have, you would know for yourself. The same with the towel, as it could have many associations for you, but which is it? Is it to cover you, as a protection against the sun, is it a fashion accessory, or what? I don’t know, only you do.

It was summer and hot, suggesting the time of your life when you can flower and create fruits in your life. But the suggestion is that it is late and you should be working on your life.

This leads to a garden where you can grow yourself, and you wash your hair, saying you are trying to clear the old way of thinking. But your hair is not dry and you use the sun’s ray, showing you open yourself to the Life to make changes. And the many foreigners are the many new aspects of yourself you are becoming aware of - also opening to the Life processes you are allowing to work on you.

The old man can be a father figure, but one with great wisdom. He obviously stimulated you – but you do not say other than sexually. I wonder whether he is asking whehter you will go back to sleep after being woken up sexually?

Well the next dreams says that you actually did go back to sleep and had to be awoken again.

“Now the sun rises above the horizon of our soul, bringing power to what could not grow and flower in the darkness. As the light increases, new horizons can be seen as we emerge from the drear caves of the mind we have been dwelling in. For the Earth, and we children of Earth who travel through time and space with it, are part of all that moves and changes in the cosmos. New seasons arrive in that journey the Earth and Sun make through the tides and energies of space. They are seasons that bring great change, not only to our lands, but also to all we have built in the darkness. The earth and all that cities hold will be shaken by those changes, revealing their weakness. That is when the awakening will happen; and you will recall the impulse long ago that set you on this venture, and in the recollection know the part you aimed to play in these times of great renewal.”

So much is confronting you in this period of growth. The square chip may be an offer to come down to earth to test yourself. Part of the test is to meet your animal self and transform it – see https://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/brain-levels-and-dreams/

The child in you needs more attention and you need to be exposed to the gathered essence of your life experience and the influence of the spirit – the honey, whiskey and cinnamon. See https://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/opening-to-life/

Tony
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 08:29:10 AM by Tony Crisp »

dreamy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2018, 07:18:50 AM »
Thank you Tony.
The hair towel is used to wipe out the water from my wet hair.I feel it represents the self-effort and inner work done to manage my emotions and mind and now I want to just put away the towel and walk freely in the sun.Maybe the towel is torn into two pieces suggesting leaving behind duality and seeking wholeness.
I feel the guy waiting in the dream represents my relationship with the unconscious aspects of my work life.I have been feeling that 'it's kind of late to go back to work' as I have taken time away from work for many years and fear how on earth I will get back to work after such a long break.
I feel the old man is representing my wisdom gathered through life experiences that I am learning to acknowledge,accept and integrate.Both the dream men are symbolic,there is no connection to any actual people or actual relationships in waking life.The stimulation is not sexual or emotional therefore it must be connected to the wisdom and awareness that the old man represents.Possibly an ancient part of my consciousness is awakened but I don't know what to do with it now although I know there is no going back.Again I feel this is referring to the work I should be doing as now I will not be able to go back to sleep.In fact I should be able to work with greater wisdom this time around so I ought to get back to it.
I am trying to open up to my inner wisdom and intuitive life processes.I want to know  what work I should be doing (whether to go back to the work I used to do or to start something new.)The dream is pointing out the way to me is through 'the recipe (mixing the honey and whisky)' and 'the child'.I feel the child could also be the baby that was birthed in a previous dream that was 'not mine' and 'needs  feeding from within'.However making the recipe is not turning out to be that simple...
The bear is a solitary animal and I do enjoy solitude more than social activity.The bear is transformed into a human by looking for something in the water for his child so perhaps to meet my animal self and my child I will have to get into the river and keep exploring 'the water'.

I have acquired your book Mind and Movement and am looking forward to reading it.
Many thanks
« Last Edit: May 14, 2018, 07:46:23 AM by t »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2018, 08:57:17 AM »

T - Thanks for such detailed description, and for getting Mind and Movement. I hope it has words that ‘speak’ to you.

I tend to keep quoting somethings like the fllowing – “Each of us are immersed in a ‘river’ of constant change. If you think about it you have been carried, pushed, impelled by this current as you were moved through babyhood, childhood, teenage and adulthood, and there are more stages of growth beyond adulthood. And as we passed through these changes we died to our old self in order to change to the new. It is the current of Life. This current then carries us on through old age and through the gates of death. All the time we are faced by decisions, and each decision directs us on a different path, helping to create our future.”

So you are already in the water; and you are also at the same time already enlightened, for we do not have to work hard to get there, or be good and spiritual, or do things to earn it, for we already have it. But we do need to stand out of the way. Maybe reading https://dreamhawk.com/news/how-i-became-a-virgin/ might help.

Maybe you haven’t dreamt of me, but try ‘being’ me as if I were a dream character. I am no angel, but some things I am might be helpful.  :)

Tony