Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: How Can I protect Myself-Imported  (Read 3480 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
How Can I protect Myself-Imported
« on: May 13, 2018, 10:51:24 AM »
Danielle

I keep dreaming that strangers are unlocking and opening the front door. I get scared because the door opens but never feel really threatened by the strangers. The first time it was like the man dressed in black accidentally opened the wrong door and was just as scared as me. The second time I heard keys the the door was pushed slightly open but the strangers ( three teenage boys) we’re sitting on the porch and didn’t come in. They felt a little more threatening only because I felt they could come back when we weren’t home and come in.it just freaks me out. I have lots of things transitioning but it scares me to think of someone coming into my house when I’m not home.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: How Can I protect Myself-Imported
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2018, 10:52:21 AM »
Danielle – In the first place nothing can harm you in your dreams – see  https://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/masters-of-nightmares/ if you don’t believe.

But you are obviously suffering anxiety about being attacked or threatened. Such anxiety does not go away unless you do something about it, and that means preparation. An easy one is a protective spray – not pepper spray because that is illegal – but there are many on sale that you could carry with you. In some countries you can buy a small taser which is an excellent defence. Always have it in your hand when opening the door or in anxious situations. Also see https://www.wikihow.com/Defend-Yourself

But be careful it is warranted because you could end up on the wrong side of the law.

Something you should be aware of is that Einstein and another scientist David Bohm, an eminent physicist, goes as far as to say that all things in our observable universe are inextricable linked. Nothing has separate existence. Knowing this, and in fact often feeling that I am inextricably linked with others living and dead, when in need of help I call for aid when there was no sign of it - in each case help arrived unexpectedly. So you can call for help - you do not need to be religious for the miracle of life and connection are everywhere.

Tony
« Last Edit: May 15, 2018, 08:26:29 AM by Tony Crisp »