Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Grotesque videogame dream  (Read 3188 times)

Asciy

• View Profile
Grotesque videogame dream
« on: June 15, 2018, 12:12:35 PM »
Hello, I just woke up from an awful dream, it was grotesque and terrifying.

In the game I was a girl, it felt so real. I was with my man who seemed okay at first but then he turned to a weird guy. I don’t remember to clearly but there was like a monster outside the mansion and my man told me to not search for him because he deserved living there. I knew the monster was not bad but I let it pass since my man (I thought) was good. But now everything turns weird and creepy: I find myself being eaten alive by my man and he says it’s good to be cannibal, in that moment, I knew everything turned wrong and I ran to get out of the mansion to find the so called ‘monster’ (because I know the monster wasn’t bad for some reason) I jumped in a type of Alice in Wonderlands hole and found an entire maze full of rooms, everything seemed like a normal maze for now but then it turned weird, like a horror game ( I don’t play horror games since like 4 years ago, I sometimes watch gameplays but they were nothing like this) hallways everywhere, I started running since I knew my husband was looking for me already and I got to find the monster. But then I told my husband (I was talking to my husband in like the voice chat of the games but it felt so real) that I wasn’t looking for anything with Voice chat and I heard him without Voice chat answering, I was scared, he was here. I minimized the game because I was scared af, took a gun I found in a room and woke up because I couldn’t take it anymore. P.S: I’m a young guy.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Grotesque videogame dream
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2018, 03:16:37 PM »
Asciy – It is quite a mixed up dream, and so I am going with the major theme of games.

There are at least two types of games we play in dreams, the first is the game of everyday life which is dominated by having a body – either male or female – remember it is a dream game and in the dream world we are always everything, so can be a female.

The second game is the game of Life; in this dimension we are in a wider awareness, in this wider awareness you leave the limited view of the three dimensional world most of us are trapped in, and enter a world beyond time and space, so we can create any sort of world, for all the images, people, animals, places we see in our dreams, are simply your own feelings, fears, hopes and wonder projected onto the screen of your sleeping mind as images or actions.

Tony

I see that your every day life has a certain ‘Life’s a bitch and then we die’ sort of feeling about it. (You were being eaten).

You then went down the rabbit hole, which in dreams says that you went deep into your self – what we can call the unconscious or inner self. At that level  we leave body consciouness behind and are just consciousness, our basic being. See https://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/summing-up/

Because when we first enter it or even touch the start of wider awareness the human personality – the You that you call yourself, with a name, is only a tiny thing. For no plant or creature grows from a dead seed, and each living seed carries within it all the past gathered from all its forebears. So, the seed in your mother’s womb is as old as and even older than human kind, and you carry that wisdom or memories in you. But in this life you developed a new brain, and the memories you gathered this time are what you built your personality from, but beneath that is a very ancient and huge self.

When we begin to meet the Hugeness that we are, we often react to it in our dreams or in waking with fear or panic. So we dream of being attacked by aliens or frightening creatures; or being swallowed by a whale or something huge, a tsunami, or even possessed by evil entities. So that is your Monster, which is actually a meeting with Life.

While we sleep our conscious self is largely or totally unconscious, and while we dream our voluntary muscles are paralysed – therefore another will or motivating force moves our body. So we have a Conscious Will, and what I will call a Life Will. The first one we have experience of as we can move our arm or speak in everyday activities; but the second will takes over when we sleep and in fact runs all our important life processes like heart beat, digestion and also dreams.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 03:30:25 PM by Tony Crisp »