Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: House dream  (Read 4695 times)

Mernel

• View Profile
House dream
« on: June 30, 2018, 11:49:49 AM »
Hello Tony.
Had a really strange dream the other night.
Here are my current personel circumstances...
I recently went on a trip to Holland and Amsterdam with my girl friend of 4 years. Shes a good few years older than me and i have had it in the back of my mind for a long time that at some point it will have to end, Also she has a 12 year old daughter who can be difficult to say the least. My girlfriend has so many responsibilites that theres very often little time for us. And I do all the things like cooking buying food ect. We are still independent with our money ect and live in different houses though across the road from each other but when its time for 1 of us to stay at the others house more often than not I stay at hers. I often feel very angery when she cant do the couple thing with me because of all her responsibilities. Mother in a care home, job, just bought a house, ex husband, property, Yoga centre with ex husband whos trying to push her out of her higher percentage ect ect. So anyway we went to Amsterdam and smoked some grass and hash. First time for me in 20 years, her too I reckon. We had a great time and in a way id say we kind of went on some kind of shamansitic journey together and really bonded. I was singing on the karioke and people were asking if I was a professional musician. Have studyed music some but have also dropped it a few times also. When we got back to spain, where we live, there was no hiding anymore and the relationship ended. Also on the holiday we went to a cat cafe in limburg, holland, there were cats walking about the place, very strange. When we got back it felt like there was a weird cat energy and that that was keeping us apart after we parted. It was like there was a type of cat for me a shorted haired mongel street cat and a type of cat for her a more refiend long white haired pedigree. She always let me travel alone as she is always busy but the last time i went home to England she told me there was a red cat hanging about around outside my apartment and said to her daughter that it was a Mernell cat. I dont know if what we were smoking made us more in tune with these energies or it was just what we were smoking but im glad to say the effects of the drug have worn off now. After our apprupt break up, I didnt want to stay where we live, so I got on a plane and Im now in Berlin, with a guitar having a time out, in order to give us both the space we need. So on to the dream...

I was at my house, I think she was there, it wasnt my house it was more like a rustic spanish casa from 200 years ago. Suddenly all the people ive met on my travels whom ive thought were really interesting started arriving at my house. I invited them in but there were too many of them and maybe some I didnt even know and I said to someone to let them in to my bedroom to accommodate them all. they began to wreck and destory everything, I think just by the sheer volume of people. I left the house. When I returned everyone was  gone and everything was destroyed only dust and parts of a sort of cottonish foam stuff that resembled what is found inside a quilt. My bedroom was realativly OK, I knew it would be, just that there was dust everywhere and the bed had come slightly away from its postion aginst the wall. Then I remembered my girlfriend.
I thought that she had been destroyed too. I began frantically calling her name and running around the house looking for her, fearing that I had lost her. I ran up stairs and found her in a state of confusion. I began hugging her, overjoyed to see her and that she hadnt been lost and also very relieved.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: House dream
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2018, 02:17:53 PM »
Mernel – The only thoughts I have about this is that your internal world you lived in at the time of the dream was very much from an old Spanish viewpoint.

The number of people in your life is a fact that most people do not recognise – we carry all the memories and influences of people we come in contact with inside us – in our house.

Only our dreams and any wider awareness we experience, such as near death experiences show us this. Phyllis Atwater, who is an expert on near death experiences, and who has experienced them herself, says, “For me it was a total reliving of every thought I had ever thought, every word I had ever spoken, and every deed I had ever done; plus the effect of each thought, word and deed on everyone and anyone who had ever come within my environment or sphere of influence, whether I knew them or not (including unknown passers-by on the street).”

So it seems that you have so many ‘voices’ in you it causes confusion, maybe because maybe you hadn’t integrated them.

But a change is indicated at the end of the dream. It may have been something that you experienced during the shamanic journey and with the cats? But particularly what you learned or experienced with your friend – for when you think about a friend or a person you know, you are only taking in your thoughts, impressions and feelings about them. So many people do not realise that they have an inner person equally as powerful as the external person you know. You have taken in millions of bits of memory, lessons learnt, life experiences along with all the feelings or problems met by meeting or living with them, and they change you and make you the person you are. The memories and experience we gather unconsciously change us and are not lost. It is part of you and is symbolised in dreams as a person or event. Such an inner person can appear in dreams because you still carry the memories or impressions of them, and so they influenced what you hold within you.

So what was it?

Tony
« Last Edit: August 07, 2018, 09:17:05 AM by Tony Crisp »

Mernel

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2018, 04:33:47 PM »
I have no idea Tony! But change has definitely come.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2018, 09:20:37 AM »
Well, maybe it has to do with something you felt you had lost but is still with you.

Tony