Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: MAGIC  (Read 3797 times)

carolk

• View Profile
MAGIC
« on: July 04, 2018, 11:28:21 AM »
can anyone help me to understand the message in this dream?

I had a dream in which I stepped into a magic lift - whatever I told the lift I wanted to be or where I wanted to go it magically transported/transformed me. On one occasion I wanted to wear a princess dress..suddenly blue sparkling light emerged from around my feet and slowly moved up my whole body, enveloping me until I was dressed in a beautiful dress. On a second occasion I asked to be like a queen and the lift worked its magic but I didn't like the dress and requested a different one. On another occasion I could not get into the lift but could see the blue sparkle light start to form from the bottom of my feet, but I knew I had to get into the lift for the true magic to happen.

In my life I recently met a man whilst working at a show - he is not my normal type but we looked deep into each others eyes and something got triggered in me. I felt like I knew this man, I feel love for this man even though he is a stranger (but he dosent feel like a stranger at all) before he left he was staring at me from across the room as if to get the 'go ahead' to ask for my details but I felt scared of this attraction and I dropped my eye contact because it felt so tense and It was awkward as it was a work environment and he was an important client of the company i was working for - EVERY TIME we tried to talk people were watching us or someone would pull me away....Now I cant stop thinking of him and Im relying on the universe/magic to bring us back together. I dont even know his name - I only have a photo of him and a few details about his job....
So I know my dream is trying to give me a message about this situation but I cant work out what it is......
Can anyone shed some light for me??

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: MAGIC
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2018, 09:47:24 AM »
CarolK – The lift is your ability to ‘lift’ up your feelings - probably in your case by your imagination heightened by emotion.

The magic is what you can do with your mind and emotions. Try to understand that if you actually believed that you were ugly, overweight, and would never be able to change; the outcome could be tragic, even leading to suicide. But if you believed that basically you were a queen and could dress beautifully, the outcome would be totally different.

Everyone has the magic – or black magic – of their beliefs as described above. But most people are not trained magicians and so cast awful spells upon themselves, because they have not trained their mind, and so their mind is out of control – most people believe that their emotions and thoughts are actually them and not the kaleidoscope of change they are. See https://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/your-amazing-circle/

Dear Carol, please be aware that the magic of your mind at the moment is being worked by feelings of inadequacy, and maybe that you are not the beauty you wish to be.

But if you want to learn how to really use the magic your dream demonstrated, you can slowly bring your thoughts and emotions under control by daily sitting for twenty minutes and stare at a blank wall.
I know this is so different to where people meditate on a beautiful light, or on a god or God, or spirit animals and many other such things. That is basically shifting your beliefs to something more positive, but if you doing such meditations you are still not in control of all the images you are subject to.

Staring at a blank wall one will meet many different distractions - the out of control kaleidoscope of your mind, emotions and beliefs. You may start to think that the practice is ridiculous, pointless (that's right, it doesn't have a fixed point and is meditation without seed - see Meditation With and Without Seed)

It faces you with everything that actually disappears as something new arises. As the forms drop away, what we are left with is life without its clothing. We meet the essence of what gives us life, what gives the people around us existence, what exists in animals and plants, what animates and informs the children and people we love. Then we know we have met Life in every moment - the Naked Beauty.

The man in your dream sound like your real soul mate - see http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/archetype-of-the-animus-the-male-in-the-female

Tony
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 09:20:10 AM by Tony Crisp »

carolk

• View Profile
Re: MAGIC
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2018, 11:04:30 AM »
Thank you for taking the time to analyse my dream. I will follow the advise you suggested.

You are a lightworker. x