Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: angels  (Read 6657 times)

kerri

• View Profile
angels
« on: October 12, 2010, 08:30:00 AM »
im a bit baffled was my dream just a dream or was it some kind of connection? I was finding it hard to sleep and my mind was starting to play tricks on me i started to hear someone creeping around in my house which made me hide under the covers and as all i wanted to do was sleep i asked the angels to help me not long after i did so i found i was surrounded by angels each standing looking down on me they lit up the whole room i looked into their faces and they beamed a strong white light into me and not long after i found i was sound asleep. It doesn't matter where i look or who i ask i cant seem to find a meaning to this please help x x

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: angels
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2010, 11:56:55 AM »
Kerri – As an old saying goes, “There are many ways of looking at this.”

For instance you could label it as an hallucination; but what is a hallucination except a waking dream. And if you dream of such magnificent angels, I would think that you have created a wonderful healing. In the end there is only one thing in the universe according to quantum physics. That means that the white light, whether it is a dream, an hallucination, a reality, is all the same thing using different words.

I think you are lucky and talented to find this way to deal with worries and go to sleep.

Tony

kerri

• View Profile
Re: angels
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2010, 10:40:00 AM »
thank you tony! I was once told i had a gift but what gift i dont know. I think your right. I think its also possible that this is just the begining! X