Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: emotion dream with many scenes  (Read 4699 times)

cassywax

• View Profile
emotion dream with many scenes
« on: November 19, 2011, 08:08:37 PM »
K So obviously i would like to know what this means haha.
My usual dreams I dont realise the time frame or my own emotions but this one I did.
I work at Burger King. my dream started there. haha

Im working and it has been a good 6 hours Ive done with 2 more to go. and my boss passes by and I tell her Im sick of doing everything when your other 2 girls are just basically doing clients but nothing else substancial to help. And I ask if I can get cut early so that I can go relax Im all balled up. she replies with a I know your doing all that but doesnt let me leave. A lady from another Burger King restaurnt arrives and so does the big boss who he is from another city arrives that day to do check ups.

this lady askes me  : sooo when you coming to my restaurant and i laugh it off. but she was serious.

and the big boss spent about one hour and left after flirting with me. it was weird cuz hes not tha type in the real world.lol. hes professional usually.
so after he leaves my boss tells me he leaves soon after arriving when Im here bcuz I deconcetrate his mind to focus. and shes laughs.
so I dont make much of that and leave to do something to occupy my time. and while im doing that, this guy that quit was there with another girl i work with. but hes comming on to me. hes grabbing my butt and feeling my body parts with a contentment on him face. and the other girl looks at him like what the hell is he doing...

So from that I dont make a scene I just leave... I walk home with a huge bag. while thinking to myself 3 ppl wanted me in different ways thats one weird work day!!!

so i get home and but this huge bag i dont own in real life on my couch. and I heat up a plate of different hors d'oeuvres in the microwave while my boyfriend arrives from a short trip. he tells me why you heating up left overs when he just did the groceries.(HAHA) I answer so it will save the groceries longer would you llike some? he answers yes sure.

after eating a few pieces i leave him the rest i go lay on the couch opposit of the bag. and my boyfriend empties the bag. In it is a dummy but a duplicate of himself!!! the duplicate got up and walked towards my real boyfriend. and I flipped. then the duplicate layed back on the couch and stopped being alive. haha. And my boyfriend says cool isnt it?
i answer nop. kind of hard to be cool when im freaked out that this thing can walk. my boyfriend answers yeah well he was watching everything while he was gone for the day.

Then I panicked inside. because usually i tell my boyfriend everything but the other guy touching me I wasnt going to tell him because I didnt respond and that their wouldnt be much to say and I didnt want my boyfriend to over react for nothing.

and i knew the dummy woulkd have seen hahah.
thats it i woke up.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: emotion dream with many scenes
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2011, 11:39:35 AM »
Cassywax – The dream says that you see yourself as hard worker that doesn’t get enough credit for what you do. Also you are a fun living and flirty type of person who doesn’t take it all too seriously. But you would be very worried if your boyfriend found out – even though to you it is all non-serious.

Also you can keep your life separate and you have no need to tell everything.

Tony