Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: burnt snake  (Read 8656 times)

snapyaa

• View Profile
burnt snake
« on: September 24, 2011, 05:44:49 PM »
 i am camping in a  tent on a beach but on the grass of a beach i go over too the fire there's a snake half burnt in the fire. it comes out of the fire and trys too bite me. i grab a log and use it too put myself up in the air because he snake is burnt in half it can;t get me i am hopping on this log and bounce away in the air the snake chases me for a while then i can't see it. I look down at the beach my wife is in the water of beach  with no pants on i yell out too be careful she is not concerned walks up too me and says that the snake is down there I though the log at it and kill it I think I killed it or was close too hitting it with the log. wake up scared?????????/
« Last Edit: September 25, 2011, 03:29:29 AM by snapyaa »

Christine

• View Profile
Re: burnt snake
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2011, 08:05:47 PM »
When I have dreams about snakes...they are usually similar to the one in the Bible...the Garden of Eden.

I am wondering if there is something you have said or done, or have or are considering doing which did or has or may come back to bite you.  Because you are unsure if you killed the snake...and you woke up feeling afraid...it may be a situation that is still unresolved.

In waking life, we are not always aware of the unconscious desires or intentions of our "lower self"...the desire to hurt someone or take revenge for example...so sometimes dreams can make us more aware of that.

Because the snake was burnt and came back to life...you may also be struggling with negative feelings towards yourself or someone or some situation.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2011, 11:36:54 AM »
You spell out what this is about - fear and feeling scared. The images are a simple a way  of showing your fear  in a recognisable way. Also your reaction is one of fear.

In the world of dreams our most intimate fears and longings are given an exterior life of their own in the form of the people, objects and places of our dream. You are not therefore facing an exterior snake, but only an image that you create and react too in fear. Dreams are virtual realities that we create in our sleep. Even the wonderful dreams of God and angels are an external virtual reality, and mirror of our own inner immensity and our enormous variety.

Unfortunately people either accept them as externally real, or as fantasy. But they are reflections of your potential, that cannot be seen in your daily life that is so dominated by your physical senses, hungers and fears. See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/the-magical-dream-machine/.

So the images and fears we experience in our dreams are projection upon the vast screen of our mind. They are all projections from you. Running from them is like trying to escape from yourself.

That you are on a beach with your dream wife shows you are on the edge of the great ocean of your inner self, with all  its wonders and fears. Unfortunately you kill out a living  part of you, and it seems you did this because you carry a memory of being hurt at a very basic level. Remember that every part of a dream is a living part of your feelings, and the snake is a fundamental part that represent in most cases the flight and fight response - exactly what you did it the dream, you ran away and then fight it.

The snake is life energy and is like electricity in our  house, and can be destructive and positive depending how we use  it. So if we feel fear and hatred it poisons our system and can cause illness and death. If we relate to it in a positive way it can create a heaven for us. See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYYXq1Ox4sk

So your dream wife was correct in saying not to be concerned, because nothing can hurt you in your dreams. All you feel and meet is emotions, and if you run and kill them then you are the less, and can run from them all your life. You cannot escape from yourself - and that is all you meet in your dreams.

Tony

ToBeAware

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2011, 09:06:40 PM »
I want to give my view of a part of your dream. For me the snakes in my dreams tells me about my feelings according to changes. I've turned back to a happier life in a dream when I met the snakes, not that I feared them, but they were a bit part of a not nice place, and i have eaten snake.

And if it could be similar in your dream that snakes have a meaning according to your feelings/thoughts about a change in your life. Perhaps that can help you understand what feelings your dreams attend to. And then add it to Tony's interpretation and make the meaning of your dream even more clear. Or just leave this ahead, its good for me to think so, I don't yet know if it fits others, I'm fine anyway  :)