Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: My Vagina connected by string to my Heart-Imported  (Read 3503 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
My Vagina connected by string to my Heart-Imported
« on: July 09, 2018, 12:07:31 PM »

Hi Tony! Very insightful (the vagina entry) – thank you so much! Last night I dreamt that I found and pulled on a string coming out of my vagina, and ultimately it attached to, and I pulled out, my heart. Very powerful. Any insights would be appreciated.

Kelly

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: My Vagina connected by string to my Heart-Imported
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2018, 12:15:31 PM »
Kelly – A wonderful descriptive dream, for is such a short description it tells so much.

I want to try to see if I can help you understand the profound connections such dreams make. To start with here is a description of a man remembering his life in his mother’s womb.

Example: There are memories of being in the womb, feeling like the yolk of an egg.  My genitals were the pulsing centre of that yolk, and they pulsed with gentle pleasure in time with my tiny heart.  There was no sense yet of being a person, but there was an integrity that gave a feeling of being something different to other things in my awareness.  And I remember love.  It came to me in waves as the beating of my small heart roused pleasure in the centre of me, pleasure raised high as my mother’s heart and mine beat together while the two rhythms crossed – two heart beating as one is love.

Now that will probably be seen as imagination by many who have never explored the depths of their own mind, but in Dr S. Grofs book Realms of the Human Unconscious, his Observations and Research clearly states that memory of Ebryonal and Foetal Experiences is normal. He said it in doctor language, but it means one can remember not only life in the womb, but also foetal memories also. He gives examples of it in his book.

If you can accept that we develop from a very basic start, so your love experience began in the love you felt for your mother, and then perhaps you can see that any further development and attempts at love were all influenced by your earliest experiences. Then maybe you can see from the man’s description, that the genitals were the earliest centre of your feelings and experience.

To make it clear, you were a seed in your mother’s womb. Seeds start from the very basic form and awareness and slowly grow through further stages. We are a life form and as such are immersed in a ‘river’ of constant change. If you think about it you have been carried, pushed, impelled by this current as you were moved through babyhood, childhood, teenage and adulthood, and there are more stages of growth beyond adulthood. And as we passed through these changes we died to our old self in order to change to the new. It is the current of Life. This current then carries us on through old age and through the gates of death. All the time we are faced by decisions, and each decision directs us on a different path, helping to create our future. But basically we are pushed and impelled onwards by the Life process. We can fight it or open to it - https://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/opening-to-life/

So your dream, shows that another level of you developed which has a direct connection with you genitals - the heart. As said elsewhere, an example is that your heart in a dream does not represent a your physical heart, because dreams work in a way that doesn’t look at your life day by day, locked in the present moment, but has the ability to have an overall view of your whole life. From that viewpoint dreams can see thing differently, because it knows you too are a mammal. See https://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/brain-levels-and-dreams/#mammalbrain

As far as dreams are concerned, it sees us as being segments with different types of awareness. For instance a basic segment is the genital area. If that is destroyed or interfered with as it has been in pat generations by castration,  the individual never develops the finer appreciation of love, parental caring, giving of oneself to others.

But we are looking at the fourth section, the heart, the very centre of our being. And if it is not hurt or traumatised, its function is to take in and give out, as in breathing. Any blocks here when you lack emotional responsiveness or deny them can cause chest pain, feelings of loneliness or not being able to connect with others. Its is the heart centre.
It is just one aspect of our huge human potential. If it is lifted up from the genitals and given form, it takes in the world, just as we take in the air through our lungs. It draws from our relationship with the world and with other people. It takes what one is receiving and begins to form it into a new moving expression. In the chest questions arise as to what shape we wish to give it? What we want to do with it? Where do we want to take that life? What do we want to do with life? We may express it as feelings to somebody else through love or care. We may give it as support to another being. We may give it as admiration that is perhaps a stimulus to another being, or create out of love a new activity in the world.

I know that is a lot to take in. It might help to also see https://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/energy-sex-and-dreams/

Tony