Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Horror, Terror, Demonic Ghost-Imported  (Read 3428 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Horror, Terror, Demonic Ghost-Imported
« on: July 10, 2018, 10:30:29 AM »
Hello. I’ve had a terrifying nightmare that begins with my sister in law seeing a dead person hung on a tree outside my kitchen window… when I look it has become a skeleton hanging, I scream in terror and the nightmare progresses in ways that can only be described as a living horror movie, complete with a small blonde haired, blue eyed little boy…who demands to “ let me in mommy”… it becomes extremely frightening. He is seeing a demonic ghost, but without black eyes…. understanding if these symbols would be appreciated. I’m very shaken, and because it occurred in my own home, I’m now very scared, please help. Thank you.

Amanda

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Horror, Terror, Demonic Ghost-Imported
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2018, 10:33:48 AM »
Amanda – First of all while you dream usually nothing outside you can influence you, so it is not the house that haunts you but your own fears.
For your dream clearly states that at some time in your youth you were traumatised. An example of trauma is described in the example – but in this case it wasn’t repressed by enormous fear, but in the example released.

Example: In regard to sexual touching I would like to explain my own relationship with it. You see my father was a good man, he never hit me, he never really talked to me, and he never expressed loved to me. Love – what an enormous power for good or ill that is. Its absence in a child’s life is equal to frequent beatings and being locked up in a cellar. It is an awful traumatic event. When I relived the trauma of it I was shocked at the power of it. It also opened up my awareness to that fact that I, and maybe other children in such a love empty house, would do anything to get a sign of love – I would have let my father fuck me, anything to know he wanted me! But fortunately my father was a ‘good’ man. But for a period of my life I attracted homosexuals who were, in the eyes of ‘normal’ people pillars of society, who praised me and saw I was worth something, which my father never did, and gave no praise. Fortunately, my homosexual phase never became physical, and was cured by me using https://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/opening-to-life/

In dreams we use scary images we learn mostly from horror films or books. Our dream producer uses what ever image suits the fear you have inside you. My own terror that I didn’t know how to meet was as follows:

Example: Dreaming, I heard the sound of a door creaking open which made me sit up. Then from behind me two black men who looked as if they had risen out of a grave with flesh peeling off them approached me. I quickly made the sign of the cross and said some sort of holy words and the figures disappeared. I lay back again thinking it was a good thing I knew how to get rid of them. I was still dreaming, but as soon as I settled to sleep again the door creaked open and the two figures appeared once more. This time all my hand waving and holy words had no effect on their advance, and their hands closed around my throat and I woke screaming in terror. My wife, feeling my fear, got up and we switched on all the lights.

It took years to figure what it was – I had repressed a massive part of my natural energies because my mother had terrified me that I would die if I masturbated. When we cannot live our natural self it becomes evil which is live spelt backwards. So the evil you feel is most likely your own life that had been tortured in some way and so held back.

How do they master our awful nightmares? In some way the dreamer has the courage to face what terrifies them, or they realise that dreams are just frightening images and so overcome their fear or fight fire with fire.

How do we face and overcome fear? By saying no to the urges of fear that make us run like frightened mice and hide from our own magnificence. We say no to what destroys our own best human self and live like tiny scared children in our own world of adults. We say no to the many shortcuts we constantly try  to take in diving into holes to protect us from pains we have ourselves created by our avoidance’s to face what we need to grow. We are so scared of our own emotions we run and fall into the fire of the pain it causes. We say no to the urge to gorge ourselves with what our basic instincts and human weakness pushes is to do with our hunger, our sexual urge, our desire to push and tread others underfoot in order to satisfy our small selves. For each day of each minute is ours to choose the way of meeting ourselves.

It might be worth, if you have courage, to face your own evil by using https://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson

Tony