Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Being Murdered By a Serial Killer-Imported  (Read 3976 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Being Murdered By a Serial Killer-Imported
« on: July 23, 2018, 08:01:30 AM »
Last night I had a dream about being murdered. I dreamed that I was the next target of a serial killer. I knew I was his next victim because he sent me a small package that resembled a pager, and when the pager went off, I knew it was time, and that he was on the hunt for me. I went around to various different people asking for help and protection, but no one was able to offer that to me. Most people that I had asked for protection became victims themselves, some were murdered as well. My boyfriend was with me, I think he was the one who handed me the pager, but I'm not 100% sure about this. He didn't play a huge part in the dream itself, I just know that he was present in the dream itself. At one point in my dream, I could see myself in a "murdered" state, parts of my body were chopped off. Funny though, with all this murdering, I didn't see any blood at all in this dream. I was terrified, and I vividly recall trying to move at some point during my dream, but couldn't, I felt completely frozen. Shortly after feeling and seeing being murdered, I was finally able to wake up.

When I woke up from my dream, I was chilled to the bones, really shaken up, and I burst into tears and was in hysterics for about a half hour. I live with my boyfriend, and as soon as I burst into tears, he woke up to comfort me.

Sandy

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Being Murdered By a Serial Killer-Imported
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2018, 08:04:11 AM »
Sandy – Such a fascinating and moving dream. Difficult too.

The serial killer never actually appears in your dream, except as the pager, and there is a connection through your boyfriend as he gave you the pager.

Also there was a lot of emotion and fear connected with this, that you felt when you awoke. But the main theme is about being dismembered. And also there is the note that you couldn’t move until you had witnessed being murdered and cut up.

In dreams we can show this type of dismemberment in various ways, but yours seems to be quite vicious. It says that at some time, an invisible person or event caused you to feel dismembered or cut up. Of course this doesn’t mean a physical dismemberment, but one that threatened you and has only just been released to consciousness, probably through your relationship. It often occurs that when we feel supported and secure in a relationship we can allow such feelings to emerge. And such things can happen when we are under anaesthetic or knocked out in some way. So if you were in hospital or dentist it could have happened.

For instance I was given an anaesthetic as a nine year old, and I felt I was dying, and fought like hell against it, but was held down by nurses. This left me with a tremendous fear of people. People could do such things to children even though I was begging and fighting for my life. And the clue here is that you couldn't move.

There are other reasons that could cause you to feel frozen, but I am going for the operation or dentist one. But that could be a mistake on my part, so the only true guide is to feel the terror and fear you felt at the end of your dream, with the support of your boyfriend, and ask yourself where does such emotion come from? Leave yourself open to cry again and allow spontaneous feelings, memories or movements to occur. See https://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/opening-to-life/

Tony