Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Surrender to the Highest-Imported  (Read 3335 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Surrender to the Highest-Imported
« on: July 23, 2018, 08:17:07 AM »
I dreamt I am suddenly in an environment unknown to me, though I have a distinct sense of connection. A man leads me into a public meeting place, a rather old fashioned hall, where a small group of men, about fifteen or twenty, are seated informally near one wall. There is a clear impression to me that they are Middle Eastern, Turkish perhaps, or some of them are, but they are very direct and masculine.

I am led in front of them and stand alone. I am starting to explain to them about my thoughts about ones inner self and am taking my coat off as they say to me one word - "Test". This refers to the testing one can do once you have learned to surrender, as the group are members of a spiritually oriented organisation.

As I am still talking and taking my coat off they laugh at my incompetence. They have asked me to Test - that is, open to the spiritual - and here I am talking about something inconsequential and taking my coat off. I realise the situation, stop talking and open to the wider life. Immediately I feel a flow of uplifting feeling move through my being as I am led to make slow movements of hands and arms. These become full body movements, a sort of unusual dance, part of which is a difficult hopping and turning movement. This is done flowingly and without hesitation, so I know I am deep into surrender. As this is going on my shirt comes off at least half of my chest and back. I think and feel that the men will see that at least I have a healthy strong body. The men are silent and I feel connected with them through the Test.

Suddenly I lift my legs up and hang in the air. The men gasp with surprise and uplift to see this demonstrated. Then my body lifts higher and flicks into a backward arc, my hands touching my toes in a circle. The men gasp and shout out as this has some special significance. Now lifting right up into the sky itself, and feeling a part of the heavens I start to sing. My voice is like thunder filling space. I sing simple words - something like –

"Love is bigger than the ocean. Love is wider than the sky. Life is full of ancient wonder. Love is more than meets the eye."

I have a sense of enormous power being expressed in the levitation and voice. The power of spirit is pouring through me.

Then I am on the ground again, in the room, and shaking hands with the men. I have no sense of power or being a grand person. I am just pleased that I could have allowed what had happened, as it was a wonderful inspiration to us all, me included.

J. L.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 08:28:45 AM by Tony Crisp »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Surrender to the Highest
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2018, 08:26:42 AM »
J. L. explored his own dream, and says of it:

The Test is a test of my own quality. I am asking myself what is the quality of my life. My own Mediterranean nature is very open and demonstrative of scorn or praise, and this is the men. But it is also what I am waking to - the Middle Eastern / Eastern religious influences. Even Christianity is a Middle Eastern religion. The dance is the dance of a one legged man. It is saying, look, even with one leg you can still express the power of life. You can still dance your life. Then when I lift my feet from the floor and hang suspended, I felt this as saying with my life - see, no legs necessary. Even if you don’t have any legs, it doesn’t matter if you heart is clear and loving. See, SUNSHINE! I felt this as the wonderful awareness of being at one with life that comes so easily now, and fills me with quiet peace and acceptance. It is dwelling in the Self Existent awareness at the core of one's being that is unveiled when the heart and mind are quiet and at peace. This Self Existent is known as eternal existent clear consciousness. It is timeless and without being, yet is all being. It is always in us, but often veiled by our desires, fears, grasping and effort.

My floating without visible means of support was saying, see, if the Self Existent shines through you, you do not need the usual means of support, like looking beautiful, money, power, authority, an acceptable role, etc.

Then when my body arced backwards I felt this as a statement that no matter what contortions life leads you into, there is no pain or sorrow.

Finally, the thunderous song in the clouds, I experienced as something very simple. When I die into the One in my everyday life, when I let my life flow out of that instead of my personal plans and hopes or ambitions, - There was an experience of how the highest in usis created as a sort of inner reality by millions of people  giving them awareness and energy. I said as I was exploring this that I, Allah, the Christ, Buddha, was waking up from the darkness. That while in the darkness I had dreamt. And my dream was that I lived as a man, and the man was called JL. But now as I wake I realise I have had this dream of his life. I see that while I dreamt him he dreamt of me. He was in search of me, not knowing he was my dream and he sought his own reality.

Then I came out of this and said that as humans we create a face on the Self Existent in ourselves. We place upon it the face or image of Christ, Allah, or Buddha. I am waking to the Self Existent in myself. In looking at what the experience of this was I came across the apparent resistance of feeling that I was not worthy, that it was too high or wonderful for me, thus the image of being up in the clouds.

J. L.