Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Castle  (Read 5715 times)

Omega

• View Profile
Castle
« on: August 18, 2018, 02:19:40 PM »
I am standing inside a handmade greenhouse looking up. Im admiring the effort and intricacy of the painted white wood and small glass panes. There is a slightly abandoned, wild feel to the area. It's a bright sunny summers day. I exit and see a huge stone wall, clearly I'm on the grounds of some big estate. I turn left to go through a break in the wall, when I look up and see a huge boulder hurtling through the sky. It could have hit me or the glass house 'hey that could have hit me' I shout assuming someone had thrown it. But it's too big to be 'thrown'. It landed very precisely on the ground near me and I knew then it was never in danger of hitting anything. There's a certain magical quality to it. It has writing carved on its surface, I can't remember and couldn't read it, but assumed it was the name of the estate. Now I go through the gap and before me is a huge sprawling castle. It's evening now and the castle casts some shade. I'm talking to the owner and he wants to show me the grounds, I say I'd love to see inside but he says it would take over an hour there are so many rooms, I agree to wait til we have more time. Now two children run excitedly towards me a young red haired boy and a blond girl. They are delighted to see me and keep saying how they love holding my hands. Oddly the boy has a full beard which I find disconcerting. I feel quite taken aback with their affection but try to conceal it so they don't feel embarrassed. A posh blond woman who I assume is their mother appears and then along with the owner we all stroll through the castle grounds together.

I felt most happy on my own in the glasshouse and feel quite vulnerable and stressed around the people. What will they want from me?
« Last Edit: August 18, 2018, 02:36:51 PM by Omega »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Castle
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2018, 11:09:43 AM »
Omega – Truly a magical dream, full of deep symbolism.

You would have to check for yourself, but the greenhouse probably represents a protected place you grew in, but it is also quite vulnerable, as you felt when you saw the rock falling. Even so it is a condition that allows or even stimulates great growth.

The abandoned wild feeling is probably a feeling that has entered your life, a connection with your own inner naturalness and wildness – a great place to be and grow in.

But the falling rock is something else – with an even deeper powerful symbolism.

We have bombarded with information that when we experience the divine Life acting in us, we will probably feel it like a great energy moving upwards – often called kundalini moving through seven centres; in the Christian system they are the seven churches, in Judaism it is represented by the seven candles, but often it is shown as a snake with seven heads. It is expressed as energy.

But because we are all dual creatures and so live in a dual world, ‘upwards’ is always balanced with ‘downwards’. Even our brain has two halves with different functions which balance each other. We as human beings are deeply involved in such duality and often are lost in struggles to balance it – it is sex, female and male.

So the downward flow of the Life Energy is as important as the upward flow, but is generally overlooked. Strange because it is firmly rooted in Western culture. Matthew 3:16: “And Jesus, when He was baptized, went up straightway out of the water; and lo, the heavens were opened unto Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and lighting upon Him; and lo a voice from heaven saying: This is my beloved Son in whom I am well pleased.”

Both the rising and the descending are shown in the quote, “… when He was baptised, went up straightway out of the water.” He was down in the water and so rose up out of it. Then came the descent of the dove.

A descending rock is unusual - Rocks or stones are the nearest material thing we have to eternity, and so in a dream are a link we have with the eternal within us. And any engraving on the rock signifies what we have created in our life that has enriched and enlarged your own spiritual or eternal nature.

The following description is an experience of meeting such power.

“Picking our way in single file through the jungle we came to a clearing. We both knew two stone monuments stood at the far edge of the clearing, we had examined them in detail the day before. But suddenly both of us were stopped by the sense of a powerful presence. She reached out for my hand, and we stood experiencing but not seeing, something immense over and around the stones. I felt as if I had been privileged to stumble upon a jungle clearing in which a god dwelt, and it was around such the ancients built temples. This was a jungle god of death and life, related to the forces of the earth and the decay of vegetation and life amidst the trees. It seemed to me I was standing near something akin to a humming cable carrying enormous electricity, and I felt the same care and respect one would have in that situation.

My friend wrote afterwards:
‘You are going along a valley, through a night who is endless transparent. Then we met the stones, who faced me without face. I was terrified and could not answer. But beside, in the small tree, I heard the voice of a bird, and what it was singing was life-death; twisted together in the same breath. Why this bird goes on singing? Why are we born? Feel it.’
For me, as I stood and felt the impact of this eternal yet decaying spirit of life, I understood that in some way it was created out of the energies of nature by the collective life experience and veneration of generations of Japanese men and women. It was the essence of their experience in regard to death and eternity, collected through the long years of human life in the jungles of Asia. To touch this god with consciousness as we were doing was to have the honour of sharing the collective wisdom of the Japanese spirit.”

Try entering the spirit of that rock that came from the heavens.

But then the castle. You realise I hope that this is an ancient and massive part of you. You only were allowed to explore the grounds. You can explore the inside and the outside of the castle, for it is you, a huge part you have been unconscious of.

I call such buildings The House of the Ancestors, for it holds within all your long past through the ages. See https://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/seed/

Again, it is worth exploring.

The man and woman are possibly caretakers of your memory – for he said you cannot yet see within the castle of many rooms.

The two children I am not sure about, but the bearded boy is also a man, so may represent the potential a child has of manhood. Have you any children, or are you likely to have children? Just curious; for such amazing dreams are full of possibilities.

Tony

Omega

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2018, 09:00:02 AM »
Spirit of the rock: I am certainty. I am ability to create. I am laying claim to achievement in the world. I am purity and confidence. I am 'putting it in writing' I am past, present, future. I am unspoiled. I am independent.

Thanks so much Tony!! That's so helpful to me. As ever I really appreciate your replies. For some reason I dream about rock or stone regularly, crystals too.  I also had a dream recently where I discovered a 'stag' that had been made from pebbles placed in a rock face at the summit of a mountain. The energy was powerful magical. My childhood abuser turned up and started interpreting the meaning for me, for the first time ever in my dreams I was able to get rid of him by asserting myself and telling him to leave me alone. A lot of the control he had over me, subsequent to the abuse, was telling me what my reality was, I wasn't sad, I wasn't hurt, I wasn't scared, he was constantly controlling my reality and telling me what was true and what was not. So I mistrusted myself completely and could never get in touch with the truth of my experience. I had a strong dream last year about flying through the sky on a boulder. I usually feel the magical quality in relation to anything to do with rock and stone. Sometimes they also seem to hold messages about the past. In answer to your question, I have no kids. Sexual abuse meant that while I adore children, the thought of bringing a child into the world makes me feel sick.  I suffered so much myself as a child, I couldn't bear to bring a child into the world and not be able to protect them, which I know I couldn't, as I still struggle to protect myself and struggle to survive in the world. So no children for me I'm afraid.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 09:55:58 AM by Omega »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2018, 06:01:41 PM »
Omega - If you manage to let your consciousness enter the rock so you become it, the message/understanding it carries with it usually unfolds.

You are certainly walking the walk  :)

Tony

Omega

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2018, 08:32:28 PM »
Last night, I arrive somewhere, meet my friend, her boss could be a really helpful work contact, but she makes no effort to greet me, ignores me and gets in her car and drives away. I'm a bit embarrassed to be completely ignored like that.

Now I'm still outside, near some really ancient stone collection, there's a voice saying I'm the leading expert on these ancient rocks. I feel really annoyed, i don't want to be the expert, what use is it? I'm poor, completely broke and here's more esoteric/spiritual stuff that won't solve any of my life problems.

I walk on, I see ancient carvings on the stones, some are very large, some small,  one stone is a very old  female statue broken in half, but the break occurred a long time ago. Now I notice I am in a garden centre, it's very neglected, the stones are in here too, but the garden centre has a damp neglected unkempt human quality, that the natural world beyond did not have. I'm still annoyed at the 'me and more ancient stones' that seem to have no useful function in my unstable vulnerable  life.

Rocks: I am wisdom. I am breathing.
Carvings: We are energy conductors, communicators, influencers.. one carving is like one word..silently echoing for thousands of years
« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 09:48:53 AM by Omega »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2018, 11:59:50 AM »
Omega – I know I have quoted this several times, but I feel it is necessary to explain your dream. “No plant or creature grows from a dead seed, and each living seed carries within it all the past gathered from all its forebears. So, the seed in your mother’s womb is as old as and even older than human kind, and you carry that wisdom or memories in you. But in this life you developed a new brain, and the memories you gathered this time are what you built your personality from, but beneath that is a very ancient self. To explore it see http://dreamhawk.com/approaches-to-being/opening-to-life/

That ancient self is trying to communicate with your personality by using symbols you might understand – communications that are vital to understand. You are the leading experts on your inner stones – that have been with you since life began as a single cell life form. For religions talk about eternal life, but of course they are not talking about our body’s life, but there is such a thing as eternal existence, for a cell doesn’t become old it is immortal, for it keeps dividing and doesn’t die. In dividing it constantly creates copies of itself, but as it gathers new experience, it changes what is copied, so becomes the ‘seed’ for multi-cellular organism, for you, carried as your sex cells.

Of course you are poor and broke, for you carry the past with you – “a very old female statue broken in half, but the break occurred a long time ago.” Yes, a long time ago you broke yourself and you are trying to heal that break now. See https://dreamhawk.com/interesting-people/the-awful-pain-of-loss/

The garden is the garden we are born to care for – the garden of your soul. You have grown a great deal, but there is still work to do – don’t we all!

Tony

Omega

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2018, 12:21:37 AM »
Thank you Tony. That rings true, these rock stone carvings that come into my dreams..
The ancient self..I guess I've never consider that as something real.
But it definitely 'feels' right for how these rocks feel.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 09:36:24 AM by Omega »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2018, 09:13:53 AM »
Great news!

Tony