Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Smashed My Car-Imported  (Read 3578 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Smashed My Car-Imported
« on: August 28, 2018, 12:11:24 PM »
Dreamt I was driving to work in my car. Just as I was opposite our house a lorry - bread - hurtled out past a parked car, didn’t seem to see me, and smashed straight over me. I was left standing by the roadside, the car smashed away from me to about the size of a bike. My right leg was slightly encased in the smashed car. I thought I had lost my leg, but it was not smashed off, only bloody and perhaps broken.

I remained standing by the road and shouted for my wife to call the ambulance. I thought I would have to be in hospital for some time and quite liked the idea, and decided to meditate while there. I seemed to have an inner realisation about the crash. I knew that my karma had led me to death at that moment, but because of the work I had done at ashram over the past eight months, this had been escaped.

Now I asked my wife to phone my boss and tell him I would not be going to work that day. Then I gave thanks - to God. Dreamt in August 4th 1975.

ATC
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 08:29:06 AM by Tony Crisp »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Smashed My Car-Imported
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2018, 12:17:32 PM »
Interpreted by myself.

Going to work is the steady, persevering work on myself - the daily facing of difficulties and patiently pressing on.

The car is, because it keeps going wrong, my sense of failure (when I dreamt this the car was in the garage for repair). It is all the past things that have driven me, or carried me along out of a sense of failure.

The bread van was a connection with work. It was the great power which had been released by the persistent facing of myself, and which now smashed away the failure drives. This left me standing on my own feet, but outwardly insecure. The injured leg was the causes of the failure drives being revealed – my psychological inability to stand strongly on my own feet – my lack of confidence.

Going to hospital meant that in the healing of these causes or root problems, much more inner peace, or chance to enter deeply into self would arise. I would have died as a person, not being able to progress beyond this point, this problem, if it hadn’t been for the many things learned in giving myself to others. If I had not followed the inner drive to start activities to help others, during which I learned to open up the whole inner mess of my life. I might not in this life have gained, developed or being given the necessary qualities  and tools to melt and pass beyond the problem.

Not going to work is not having to work any longer in that way. It was now my choice.

ATC
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 08:26:18 AM by Tony Crisp »