Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Ghostly Black Figure-Imported because Forum registration is not working  (Read 3825 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Thanks Tony. I appreciate you offering to look at my dream.

As a small amount of background, I had gone to sleep asking for guidance on how to remove any energy blockages in my body. I dreamt that I was at a house of a couple of my cousins. It was a large, modern house – entirely fictional. The hallway wasn’t a square or rectangular shape but was very angular, going in at certain points and sticking out at others. I couldn’t see many doorways but I got the sense that off the central hallway were many rooms. As I type I keep getting the idea of chambers of the heart – maybe the hallway was the heart of the house?

Their daughter was there in a white dress with her back to me. She was talking to my mum about having to move and find a new home. My mum was sympathising saying that she understood that she would need to downsize but she had misunderstood because my 2nd cousin corrected her and said she was looking for something larger. Next it was dark and I was looking through a large first floor window (almost floor to ceiling) with my mum. It was light enough that we could see outside. There was a large long puddle of water outside.

Nearer to the house, very close to the water was a large round muddy circle with a dip in it. My mum recognised it as an ‘ulcer’. She also said it was freezing (meaning the water was cold rather than frozen). I noticed the grass moving and saw what I thought was some kind of entity moving through it. It reminds me of the way the director Hayao Miyazaki illustrates grass moving in the wind – long blades, swaying side to side, rustling but so long that all you see is movement rather than what is causing the movement. I asked my cousin about it and he kind of brushed if off as nothing. I seemed to be the only one who felt the need to investigate because it didn’t feel right to me. I don’t know when I saw it next but others were able to see it. It was a youngish boy with a cap on his head (like maybe a chimney sweep?). He was completely black (not skin colour) and transparent meaning I could see through him. It was like he was drawn with a black sharpie. He was floating around in the air outside. I was concerned about what it might want. Was is evil? I’m not sure it was. Eventually I noticed it inside the house. It wanted us to give it things and so we put things on the floor in a pile near to where it was. It seemed to get a little less transparent – like it was coming to life. I still couldn’t sense whether it had ill intent or not but I felt a real sense of unease and disbelief that no-one around me seemed to be concerned. I look forward to hearing from you.

Warmly Donna
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 11:12:26 AM by Tony Crisp »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Ghostly Black Figure-Imported because Forum registration is not working
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2018, 12:06:52 PM »
Donna – I can only give you my ‘take’ on your dream. To find what truth it has for you, you need to learn https://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/acting-on-your-dream/#BeingPerson

In regard to your dream, I need to remind you that dreams take place in a very different dimension than everyday life – they portray the many and varied subjects of our mental and emotional life that we hold within us as projected images existing outside us. A very different view than we usually have. So your mother, the house, and your cousins are all your mental concepts, abilities, fears, hopes and genius given human shape and life.

Many people do not realise that they have an inner mother equally as powerful as an external mother. You have taken in millions of bits of memory, lessons learnt, life experiences along with all the feelings or problems met by loving and living with your mother, and they are a major influence in your early life. That is true even if your mother was never there for you – you still have all the memories of her not being there for you filed under ‘Mother’. The memories and experience we gather unconsciously change us and are not lost. It is part of you and is symbolised in dreams as a person or event.

In fact you have many, many people inside you, and dreams present them as living beings outside you. The house for instance probably represents for you the inner state of your mind and feelings you felt at the time of the dream. The many rooms represent the enormous potential you have. But you are seeking to move on, but the mother in you feels it will be a downsize, but because you have many different viewpoints because we are all many sided/people, it is a change toward growth.

This view enables you to understand – through the floor to ceiling window – what you feel you will face. The view is not a prediction unless you remain in your present state of mind, influenced by what you picked up from growing up with your mother – an ulcer. I feel that this view of only moving toward less, and life having an ulcerous future needs to be recognised and changed.

You asked for guidance on how to remove any energy blockages in your body. But my experience of being free of such blockages is that they have little to do with your physical heart, because one of the blockages is the feeling your mother passed on to you. A big source of blockages is any traumas you carry in you that are still unconscious. See https://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/trauma/#Examples

The freezing and hidden cause of the moving grass is a clue to the hidden cause of blockages. The ulcer, the coldness, meaning emotional coldness, and what really moves the growing living part is hidden/unconscious.

But the black boy who “was completely black (not skin colour) and transparent meaning I could see through him. It was like he was drawn with a black sharpie. He was floating around in the air outside. I was concerned about what it might want. Was it evil?”

In dreams nothing can hurt you, but of course we can create our own evil by our evil thoughts and awful emotions. We are the creator of our inner life.

The figure you can see through represents something that you are only partly aware of in your daily life, but even so it is felt and worries you. It is black because it is mostly unconscious, but is felt and is trying to make its way into fuller awareness. “It seemed to get a little less transparent – like it was coming to life.”

You feel ill at ease because it is something you have been repressing for many years, but your searching within has helped it slightly break through and it is a big blockage that you are trying to clear. It is not dangerous to release it, but because it was repressed, probably because you couldn’t face it, it may have feelings that need integrating. See https://dreamhawk.com/dream-dictionary/trauma/

So try being the black boy.

Tony
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 11:17:40 AM by Tony Crisp »