Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: You don't know me  (Read 10309 times)

silverskies

• View Profile
You don't know me
« on: October 12, 2010, 09:17:32 AM »
I have been reading and learning from Tony for twenty years.  We have never met but I consider him to be my spiritual teacher.  The dreamhawk website is a constant source of inspiration and solace to me on my own spiritual journey as I explore my inner landscape.  I started with the articles on dreams but soon was reading about a new approach to live that made perfect sense to me. When I was pregnant with my first child I discovered all the articles about childbirth which I believe helped to make both my birth experiences profoundly enjoyable and totally without fear.

Thank you Tony for website, the Dream Dictionary, the introduction to Yoga and I Ching, the generosity you have shown by sharing so much of your experience and beliefs.  You have touched my life deeply and I am grateful for the opportunity to tell you so.

Tonight I hope I dream.

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: You don't know me
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2010, 10:01:17 AM »
Dear Silverskies – I am moved to tears reading what you have said. And I feel a strange love because I have often prayed for those people I felt were there but I had never met or heard from, but have felt a two way connection.

So thank you for making it real for me.

Tony

mimiglover

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2010, 08:23:09 PM »
Thats lovely!! :)

diana965

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2011, 12:56:19 AM »
IT'S ACTUALLY BEAUTIFUL!  THANKS FOR THE REALISM