Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Facing the Bull-Imported  (Read 3579 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Facing the Bull-Imported
« on: September 09, 2018, 10:43:17 AM »
I dreamt I was in field with my wife. There was a bull and cows fairly close to us. The bull made a move toward me and I ran into another field, separated by a dip but no fence. My wife went off in another direction and we shouted to each other that we would meet back at the farm house.

Another bull moved toward me but I simple kept moving toward the road the farmhouse was on. As I approached nearer I could see the road at right angles to me, and I knew I would have to turn right on it. But on taking a right turn I found myself in narrow gulley with high sides. I kept walking on but it seemed never ending.

Jason
« Last Edit: September 09, 2018, 10:45:57 AM by Tony Crisp »

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Facing the Bull-Imported
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2018, 10:30:25 AM »
Jason explored the dream himself:

Recently I have woken at about 2am to do a pee, and then an explosion of insight and information occurs. In that way, I saw what the dream meant, that I had entered a state of mind that put me in touch with my basic natural feelings; and with my inner female – my wife.

The bull was my own sexual drive and power, which I was still avoiding. I ran from this but of course I cannot escape from myself, and so meet it again. This time there was no fear.

The road ahead was very clear, but instead of taking it I got fixed in narrow viewpoints, the small lane.

Later in visualisation I took the road and quickly arrived at the meeting. I found and remembered the many times I had dreamt of the farmhouse, and also the wonderful marriage or merging with my female self- why do I keep overlooking ground already covered? See http://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/archetype-of-the-great-mother/

Last night was extraordinary in the torrent of realisations that were pressed into my memory. Especially about crucifixion not being about Jesus’s pain, but a meeting with experiencing the pain, trials, sickness that comes from living in our body, which we are nailed/fixed to because we were born to it. When we realise that the pain is caused by our fixation that we are our body, and that our personality is us, then we experience a death of our ego.  See https://dreamhawk.com/dream-encyclopedia/death-of-ego/

Jason