Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Cleaning a House-Imported  (Read 3490 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Cleaning a House-Imported
« on: September 17, 2018, 11:09:43 AM »
I dreamt I was on my knees cleaning a carpet in a house. I have the impression it was very large house, and where the carpet was I had no sense of walls nearby. I was cleaning it was some sort of electronic thing. It had a handle like a broom handle only slightly thicker, and was about three feet in length. It worked somewhat like the huge industrial carpet cleaners I worked with at one time, but it was small and had a head the size of vacuum cleaners, and sprayed water and cleaning fluid onto the carpet and sucked it up with the dirt. At one point I saw a part I had cleaned, the white part was beautifully very white – I think the carpet had a black and white design on it.

I felt the presence of people around me, just being there, but one woman who I felt was the woman I worked for was there with me watching. Then it was time to finish and I was going, but the woman said I should stay. I asked her why and she said she had read some of my poetry and indicated she liked it. Then we realised that we loved and respected each other, and somehow she had seen me as more than a carpet cleaner. I then realised we had a wonderful relationship and I felt whole.

Andrew

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: Cleaning a House-Imported
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2018, 11:12:56 AM »
It started with me imaging myself being the woman. I was just talking, but it developed into a very feeling revelation. I realised she was my inner woman, and loving her made we a whole person. It felt like it was the end of a long process and we had achieved it.

The carpet being cleaned was also quite moving. I was told or realised that I always kept my house clean, and the carpet was dirty through ordinary living and moving on the carpet – a few days ago I had cleaned a carpet and took time to do it well. This was what I realised I had done with my life, I had tried to keep myself clean, as with dream work.

I realised or experienced from this that becoming more whole I was starting a new way of life. There was no plan because I didn’t need one.

Andrew