Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: A Charging Bull  (Read 4831 times)

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
A Charging Bull
« on: September 17, 2018, 11:31:06 AM »
In the dream, I was in a group of people and an activity was about to start. It felt to me rather like a growth group, ones I used to run. But I wasn’t the leader and was wondering whether to be involved. But I seemed to be in an old large rambling building and I was wandering about and found myself on the edge of a farm yard – an area where animals were kept or collected.

I heard a loud sound as if a very large animal was pounding nearer, running. I was sure it was a huge bull and wanted to stand clear of it. There was an opening just behind me in the building about three feet up the wall. I tied to step into it but felt as if my age made such movement difficult so I couldn’t do it. So, I tried with difficult to get my knee there and succeeded and felt safe.

Tony

Tony Crisp

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Dreamhawk.com
Re: A Charging Bull
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2018, 11:33:39 AM »
Exploring the dream, I realised that I grew up in a farming community, and bulls and their handling was part of daily experience – and they were never allowed to run free except in mating season. And this enormous creature is coming toward me, coming nearer, becoming more conscious, and it is part of me that I have been avoiding most of my life. I am making the decision to let it into my life, and as I do that it brings tears to me, because it is a beautiful creature. Its nature is not to hurt cows but to protect them and mate with them. It is part of my nature to love and care for women, though past hurts have made that difficult, but change is occurring.

Tony